midnight teaser

*your p.o.v.*
I woke up at someone coming into my room.
"Who's there?" I asked half awake half asleep.
"It's me babygirl." I heard a soft kinda voice.
------------
"No shit Sherlocks,but what i mean by tell me who you are is tell me your name." I said pissed because he just woke me up.
"Oh i guess some one isn't a morning person."
I looked at my. And it said 12:00 p.m.
"What do you mean fam!it's fucking 1:45 in the fucking morning!" I whispered shouted.
_________
"Look babygirl-."

"Babygirl? You can't call me babygirl." I said.

"What do you mean i can't call you babygirl." The boy asked.

"Well because only my daddy Jimin can call me that." I said Closing my eyes thinking that was the end of it.

*Jimins p.o.v.*
When y/n said that only daddy Jimin can call her 'babygirl'.
A smirk appeared on my face.

I walked to her silently and whispered in her ear...

"What if i told you that,daddy Jimin likes that name."

When i said y/n shot up and said,"Then,i will keep calling Jimin papi." She said,winking at me.
_______
The next thing she did surprised me.

She got off of the bed and changed into a more revealing outfit.

When she changed into it i was turned on even jimin jr. Was excited😅.
Y/n crawled onto to the bed,and sat right on top of my 12 inched clothed memeber.

She made me horny.

*your p.o.v.*
When i went to go sit on Jimin member,i teased him a little i would rub my ass against his big dick.

Of course he moaned quietly. I then turn around and,patted him through his pants. After that i gently squeezed his big cock,and made him moan even more.
-------
I smirked.

*Jimins p.o.v.*
I was surprised at how y/n can know all of this if i only taught her 2 lessons!
_____
She squeezed my did once again i moaned this time a little bit louder.
"Jimin it's getting late i think we should go sleep." Y/n whispered in my ear,Which sent shivers down my spine.
--------
After she leaned in and kissed me.
I deepened the kiss by pulling her closer to me.
I licked her bottom lip. But,she wouldn't let me enter her mouth,so i squeezed her right boob which she gasped.
______
I took this opportunity to stick my tongue in her mouth and explore every inch.

Y/n broke the kiss for air.
"Jimin i think we should stop here i have things to do in morning,and i have to get some rest." She said winking at me.

A/n:i hope you like this chapter.💖💖