threesome?

*Jimins pov*
After we were finished with setting up the decorations, we ordered pizza and got ice cream. At around 6:30 or so the guests started to come. They were all idol's. Got7 , NCT U,127,and Dream, seventeen, Victon,BTOB,and VAV came.
"Wassup guys!" Namjoon said. Greeting them. "Sup joon's." Jackson said.( idk why but i feel like jackson would say something like that😂)
"Who's that?" Yugyeom asked. Everyone turning to see who it was.

"Oh. That's y/n she is Jung Hoseoks sister. "How old is she?" Bambam asked looking at her up and down bitting his bottom lip,which got my blood boiling with jealousy.

"She is 19 years old." Yoongi said,shaking Bambams hand and the rest of got7. And the rest of the guest.

*your pov*
As the guys were greeting everyone,i was on my phone minding my own business.

"Hey beautiful." I heard someone say in front of me.

"Oh,um Anneonghaseyo." I said,as i waved.(what do girl's do when they are greeting someone do they bow or just wave? Can some plz tell me plz thx love ya💗)

"What's your name?" The handsome stranger asked me.

"Oh,my name is y/n and you are..?" I asked.

"My name is Yugyeom and this is Bambam." He said,putting his arm around his Bambams shoulders.

"Oh cute names." I said,as i flashed them smile and went straight to looking at my phone.
~~~~~~
"Hey," I said,"Gimme back my phone." I said,as i put my hand on Yugyeoms chest and the other one to reach for it.

"Ok but,first do aegyo." Bambam said.

"Why? Can i do something else but,aegyo?" I asked.

A smirk crept up on both of the male kpop idols.

"Well...." Yugyeom said. As he got closer to me. And whispered in my ear.

"You could give and Bambam a lap dance." He said,as he back away from me. And smirked.

"WHAT?!" I yelled in shocked.

"Y/n,What's wrong?" Jungkook asked me.

" Oh I-I was reading an article of Kylie Jenner getting her ass more bigger." I said.

"Oh ok." Jungkook said. Turning back to Jimin.

"What?!," I whispered shouted," There is no way in hell im going to do that." I said, Turning my back to them, while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ok,then no phone." Yugyeom said.

"What?" I said," You can't do that." I said Turning to him and trying to get my phone back before, he put it in his pocket.

"Ok then you shall give us a lap dance... Princess." Bambam said,winking at me.

"Ok fine," i said rolling my eyes," But we can't do it here." I said looking around at all the people that were here."
__________
"Don't worry." Yugyeom said." We could just sneakily get out of here."

"We could go through the back door." I pointed out. "Ok great."

*at the car*
"Good thing we didnt get caught." I said letting out a relieved sigh.

"Yeah good thing..." Bambam said, setting his hand on my inner thigh.

"Hyung...not here when we get home." Yugyeom said.

"Oh right,then what are we waiting for?" Bambam asked, "Lets just go im getting horny a d needy just by sitting here and imagining all the things you guys are gonna do to me." I said, biting my bottom lip.

"Don't worry princess daddy is gonna make it feel like you were a virgin once again and it was your first time." Yugyeom whispered in my ear.

"I'd love that daddy." I said.

"Well then.... Lets go..." Bambam said, getting out of the drive way. And going down the dark road.

*at the dorm*
*y/n pov*
"Where here." Bambam said huskily.

"Ok now lets go have some fun with out little toy." Yugyeom said, biting his bottom lip. While looking at me up down. Like a dog looking a bone.

"Ok then, lets get started daddies." I said as they led me to their shared room.
________
As soon as we went into the room, i immediately closed and locked the door.

"Whats the matter babygirl?" Bambam asked. "Scared we might get caught?"

"No... I just don't want any of my daddies to run away." I said winking at him.

"Oh i see." Yugyeom said. Getting closer my lips and smashing our lips together.

"Mmnn~~." I moaned into the kiss.

"Your lips are so soft and warm, i could kiss them all day." Yugyeom said, before smashing our lips again.

I then felt a pair of hand unzipping my pants.

Which made my soaking heat get more wet.

"Mmm~." I moaned into the kiss again.

Yugyeom pulled away and said," You like that don't you?"

"Y-Yes daddy, and i want more." I said, my hands in tangled in his hair.

"Aww~ i like to see my baby so needy." He said, with a smirk.

"No,now its my turn." Bambam said, shooing Yugyeom away.

"What if i give both of you pleasure?" I asked.

"Ok, sure." They both said.

"Ok then sit on the bed."

They both did as they were asked.
~~~~~~
I then slowly started to unzip yugyeoms pants with my teeth. And i did the same with Bambam. I then pulled both of their pants down.

"Woah..." I said, trailing off as i saw how big Bambam and Yugyeom were.
("How you know? How you know im not big?" OMG! While i was writing this that came up on my mind oml i cant with this child😂😂 ok ok back yo the story)
"You like what you see, kitten?" Asked Yugyeom. As i nod a yes, " then be a good kitten and lick my member like a lollipop." He ordered me in a husky sensual voice.(I hate myself for saying "lollipop" 😂😂 i can not with myself anymore..😂😂)

.... Tooooo be continued....

A/n: ik i havent been posting with the frequency i wanted but im on winter break why not .... Take. A. FUCKING. BREAK?  Ok im sorry for that... But, i hope you liked this shitty chapter stick around for part 2 bye and love you💙💙