17. Change

"The human face is, after all,  nothing more nor less than a MASK"

17.

Author's POV
When Soobin came here the first person he has met was Yeonjun... Yeonjun was really kind to him. Soobin found it easy to become a friend with him. He was expecting that the place would be boring but he was wrong... They were enjoying here... Yeonjun was happy to meet Soobin. They spent the whole time together... Everything Seems to be perfect...

But not for long

In the end, Soobin found out everything... He realized that it was his Punishment For what he did... If only he could remember everything when he first met Yeonjun... He would stay away from him Forever...
Soobin knew that even though Yeonjun become a brother for him... He should keep a distance from Yeonjun forever, no matter how hard it was for him.

On the other hand, Yeonjun didn't know anything about it. he was watching how Soobin was changing, he slowly became a totally different person, Yeonjun couldn't understand why... But the only thing he was sure about was that it wasn't Soobin's real face... He put a mask on his face and become something different from the person he had met

However, when Soobin found out about everyone dark side he realized that no one deserves happiness here... There weren't my second chances here, especially for persons like him... So he started to hate every who had a similar background. But there was only one thing that matters and it was a second chance for Yeonjun... But he didn't know what to do for that... he was desperate... That why he decided to destroy everyone's Second Chance... He thought that in this way Yeonjun would be able to leave this place.
He was desperate and he didn't know what was he doing... He thought that Like this he could pay for his sins...
Everyone hated Soobin... But he wanted it to be like this... He knew that he didn't deserve to be Loved... He didn't want someone to care for him...
But even though how hard he tried Yeonjun still cared for him

" why it had to be Like this?! I know that I deserve this. But why Yeonjun... He will be even more hurt when he finds out..."- That was the only think Soobin was thinking about.

***

Mila's POV

I was spending most of the time with Soobin... For the first time, I felt that I was happy... I was unbelievably happy... I was feeling for him every day... I wanted to spend more time with him... every day I was feeling for him more and more but every day I was getting more and more scared of losing Him
-baby-I've heard Soobin's sweet voice
-yes??
-are you free today
-yes. Why?
-I want to take you somewhere...
-where?
-It's a secret for now.
-okay let's go then
-yes but... We have to go there for a weekend and there is a problem
-what problem?
-we have to drive. I wouldn't ask for it since I know how you feel about it. But I really want to take you there-he said. I was still scared of driving but I couldn't resist him...
-you will drive carefully right?-I asked
-Of courses, I won't let anything to happen to you baby-he said an kissed me.

***
Not edited
I have tests tomorrow so I couldn't write more. I'll update tomorrow
Please vote and comment❤️