Arc 3: Phase 2: Public Hot Spring Part 1

Start from the beginning

She remembered how her parents would have these small team reunions with the seventh and also Uncle Kakashi. She was also present at those reunions and had the chance to witnessed those bell test sessions and how would the sixth Hokage would turned pale when the bell test began.

She also thought of being in this world, a world so familiar yet different, she remembered her original home which was had a modern lifestyle and fast- paced lifestyle, it was really crazy compared to where she is now. Life in the past was so much simpler and easier minus the dangerous side of things. She also wondered if her parents were here, they would be really glued to her right now, especially her Papa, who was the most overprotective father of all fathers.

Speaking of her Papa, she also thought about the younger version of her Mama, who was really a very kind and strong person, she noticed that her personality was exactly the same as of her future self, although she was still learning things. When she first met younger Mama, she didn't have the courage to speak to her since all those memories would suddenly came back and would overwhelmed her. But as of now, there was improvement and she was starting to get to know her more.

It was also at this moment when a very familiar voice suddenly interrupted her thoughts.

"Hello." The voice simply greeted.

Sarada looked up only to see a certain pink haired teen, who was none other than her younger Mama, donning her usual red outfit and standing right in front of her with a warm smile on her face.

"Oh, hello Sakura-san! What brings you here?" Sarada said. She was a bit caught off guard as she greeted as if there was a respected person right in front of her.

Sakura just sighed but smiled." Well, I'm not really sure on what's the deal with you respectful rookies, but you can just simply call me "Sakura"." She explained.

Sarada widened her eyes in surprised." Oh, I'm really sorry about that Sakura, I guess I'm just a really respectful person." She gave a slight chuckle. She was really not used to calling her mama by her first name, which was really weird for her.

"Well, being too respectful is already too much, but it's alright, you don't have to apologized." Sakura said as she sat down on the empty seat in front of the raven haired teen.

"So what you brings you here by the way?" Sarada repeated the same question from awhile ago. She thought that the pink haired teen was in the hotsprings.

Sakura just simply smiled." Well, I was at the hotsprings for a short period time, but I left because of a certain loud teammate of mine." She said. She would go on to explained that while she was quietly relaxing herself in the springs, the loud annoyed voice of one certain Naruto Uzumaki began to break the peacefulness up as an argument between him and Sai on who has the longer junior took take place.

It was a quite sensitive topic and that made the pink haired teen leave the area because of the laughter from the other female customers and the growing embarrassment that she had inside.

Sarada could only give a cringy smile as that was a really an inapprotiate topic to discuss about." Did he really say that aloud?" She asked.

Sakura sighed and simply nodded." Well, I'm the one that should apologized, I think It's pretty embarassing on how we are acting in front of you two." She said." We were supposed to be ones guiding you in this mission, I just don't really know what causing us to act like children." She gave a chuckle.