I fell in love with my teacher [Love Story] Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next couple of days went by as a blur since nothing even remotely exciting happened since I found out I only had maths on Mondays and before I knew it, it was Friday.

The final bell rang bringing another school day to a close. I packed up pretty quickly and headed off to my dorm room to change into something warmer since it was getting kind of chilly outside.

I exited the classrooms and headed straight for the dorms. If I saw Mr. Easton I would ignore him I thought to myself while replaying my plan in my head. Luckily though I didn't run into Mr. Easton I ran into Jake and Amy. A small amount of jealousy struck through me but I shook it off.

Jake and Amy both smiled as I approached them "Hey Taylor"

"Hey you two, what's up?" I said to them returning a smile.

"Nothing just ducking back into the dorm to put on something warmer, it's getting pretty cold" Amy said rubbing her hands together

"Yeah I was just about to head back as well." I said walking next to them.

We walked across the quad pretty quickly and I saw no sign or Mr. Easton, not that I was looking out for him or anything.

"Do you want us to wait for you?" Amy said as they stopped beside my dorm room door with me.

"Um, nah its ok, I was actually going to fit a workout session in so I'll catch up with you guys later at dinner or something." I said to them searching for my keys in my bag.

They nodded and waved to me as they continued to walk.

Warm air welcomed me into my room and I quickly shut the door behind me not letting anymore escape into the cold hallway. I searched my drawers for a jumper and a pair of jeans or tights to put on after I had finished working out.

I ended up deciding on a pair of long black tights that looped under my foot and a blue jumper. Before I left the room I promptly changed into my gym clothes and headed out the door. On my way out I grabbed a pair of flats to match my outfit that I was going to wear after working out and my gym bag I had packed earlier.

As I reached the gym the lady at the front desk welcomed me. I smiled at her on my way through. I became a little confused as front room split into four sections but luckily a staff member was situated in the middle.

"Cycling, Running, Weights, Yoga or Aerobics?" The tall, built man said.

I thought for a second..."Running"

"Far left section," He said pointing in that direction with his hand.

I thanked him and made my way into the room. I scanned the room for an empty treadmill and spotted one near the back. I made my way to it quickly before anyone could take it. As I placed my bag beside the treadmill I took my iPod out of my pocket and put the earphones in my ear. I placed it on the top of the treadmill and began to run setting the speed faster and faster until I found a comfortable speed I could jog at.

I quickly checked out who else was in the gym but couldn't find anyone I knew. The gym was actually pretty big, well this section was anyway. I didn't bother actually counting but I guessed that it had around 20 cycling machines, 30 treadmills and as I looked up on the second floor it looked like there was a running track going around the top in a circle.

As I looked up people running would pass the glass barrier where I could see up. A couple of girls ran by...a few boys...and Mr. Easton. I had to do a double take on that but before I could he had already rounded the corner out of my sight. I slowed down my speed on the treadmill just incase I lost my footing and brought my eyes back up to the glass barrier. The same few boys and girls ran past again and I waited until Mr, Easton did too. Sure enough he came next. I couldn't see that well but from what it looked like he was wearing a loose pair of running shorts that stopped just on his knees, and a white, tight t-shirt. As my eyes broke away from him as he rounded the corner again I stumbled a little bit on the treadmill but quickly rebalanced myself.