I fell in love with my teacher. [Love Story] CHAPTER 1

[Chapter 1]

I woke up to the sun shining through my blinds straight into my eyes.

"Great", I mumbled to myself as the sun burnt my face.

Slowly but reluctantly I climbed out of my bed for the last time for god knows how long... Since today was the day my parents are shipping me off to my new school. It wouldn't be so bad if it were somewhere close by, but it wasn't it was in a whole different state.

I've lived in Queensland for most of my life right on the coast. I'm 17 and in year 12 that meant my last year of schooling would suck all because of my parents. See, last year I didn't do so well in exams and my parents threatened and threatened to send me away if my grades didn't improve...Me, being a 16 year old know-it-all thought they were just empty threats. Well now I know I was wrong. Anyway the school that I was being shipped off to was called Oak Grove Boarding School. It was exactly strict as I had read on the Internet and from the pictures on there it seemed quite nice, not that I was eager to see for myself. It was in Western Sydney which meant a long way from home, friends and even though I'm angry at them right now, my parents.

As I clicked open my cupboard to pack the last of my things a faint knock sounded at the door.

"Yes?" I asked

"Morning Taylor!" Mum called, "I'm just checking to see that your up, are you almost ready to leave?"

"Nearly" I answered, "Just give me a few minutes".

"Ok, Your father and I will be waiting downstairs" She said.

Lucky I had said goodbye to all my friends yesterday otherwise I would have never had enough time this morning I thought.

The hardest one to say goodbye to was my best friend of 7 years, Chelsea. She was pretty much my sister, we spent nearly everyday together I had no idea how I would cope in a school alone without her.

As I crossed the room to get my mobile phone making sure not to forget it my reflection caught my eye in the mirror. I stood there looking at myself...what will everyone think of me? I thought. At my old school I wasn't exactly called ugly, I was 'one of the best looking' as numerous peers had described me. I would never admit it though, I was too modest.

My hazelnut coloured wavy hair hung just above my hips I have contemplated many times about getting it cut but I could never bring myself to do it. I had a good golden tan all over my body, which was no surprise as I lived near the beach and I was pretty sure it complemented my hair well. My greeny blue eyes were the only things that stood out on my face everything else was ordinary. I lowered my gaze to my body. I was usually modest about my looks as I said earlier but I had to admit I did have a good body. My eyes trailed down it - my arms, stomach, torso, and finally my legs...They were long and thin, the type of legs people would 'kill for' my friends say to me at least once a week.

Another knock sounded at the door.

"I'm coming!" I called, getting kind of annoyed.

"Quickly dear! You'll miss your flight!" My mum called from the other side of the door.

"I wish..." I muttered in a low voice as I picked up my bag and headed toward the door turning to take one more look around my room that I will soon grow to miss.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw my brother lying there on the couch watching TV. He was only 14 and I could safely say we had a good relationship compared to my friends and their siblings.

"Hey, Ryan" I said

"Hey Sis, already going?" He asked

"Yep, you know mum always in a rush" I laughed

"Yeah...It's going to be different without you around, who will I tell all my girl problems too?" He said getting up and walking over to me.

"Hmm..Dad?" I suggested

"Yeah, Right" He said pulling me into a hug

I hugged him back quickly as I mumbled my goodbye.

"See you Tay, I'll miss you," He said with a big grin.

"Yeah, miss you already Ryan" I said as I turned and headed for the door.

"Email me!" He called as I shut the door behind me.

"Finally Taylor! Quick get in the car we only an hour to make it to the airport!" Mum said.

"Calm down mum we can make that easily" I reassured her.

The car trip was mostly silent besides a few attempts at conversation from my Dad but I didn't really feel like talking even though I should have because I wouldn't get to talk to them in person till the holidays that were in 12 weeks and counting.

We finally reached the airport with fifteen minutes to spare. Mum parked the car and Dad and I walked around the airport trying to find the correct gate where I could board my plane. The airport was pretty big but very dull, all the walls were painted grey and there were a few fake plants here and there nothing to welcoming or anything. Dad and I decided to get a quick bite to eat before my flight so we made our way over to Hungry Jacks...I wasn't exactly my favourite fast food but it would have to do. I quickly ordered what I wanted and Dad did the same, soon enough our food was brought out to us just as mum had found us in the busy airport.

"There you are!" She puffed "I thought I was going to miss seeing you off"

"Nope, plane hasn't even been called yet" I said will a mouth full of food

"I hope you have better manners when eating at the school Taylor," She scolded.

"Yes, Yes I will" I said rolling my eyes.

After that mum gave up and just enjoyed the time she had left with me.

Soon the time was over though and my plane was called. I got up and threw my left over food out, gave mum and dad a quick hug and goodbye, promising them that I would be good and try my best...and with that I was off to Sydney.