AttBB [bxb] chapter twenty-seven

Eeeeeh don't hate me please :O I was not aware that it's been 6 months since I last updated! Time has just passed me by without me noticing, mainly because things have just been a mess lately.

:Unedited chapter:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

-Trouble in Paradise-

Jasper's POV

"Who the fuck does he think he is?!" Samuel was, to put it easy, not just a little bit annoyed.

"He is your father-"

"I don't care, Jasper!" He snapped at me, making me feel slightly shocked. Sure I knew he liked to be affectionate and had trouble keeping his hands to himself, but I did not think this touched him so deeply.

"He can't-He has no right to do that! We are both responsible, grown up people! Banning me from kissing, kissing, my boyfriend is just mean of him, you have to agree, Jasp," he stopped his pacing and looked at me, where I sat on the end of the bed that was furnished in the middle of the room. 

"What- Yeah sure, but it's not like we can't kiss when it is just the two of us," I replied trying to talk with reason in my voice to get Samuel to calm down some. But apparently what I said was not really the answer he wanted, this he expressed more than clearly by the glare he sent me. That boy really needs to stop being so damn angsty. 

He took a deep breath and sat down next to me on the bed. Both of us faced the only window in the room, opposite to the door, which viewed out over the blue sea. It was a nice day, the sun high in the sky and not a single cloud to be seen. I would not mind going down to beach later, maybe not to swim since the water would probably still be cold, well too cold for my liking.

"It was not like we were having sex or anything! Hell... we haven't even had sex yet." He was clearly frustrated and the latter he said much quieter, probably not even for me to hear. 

However, I did hear, which to be honest hurt me a little. Sure, I'm not a virgin, and I am pretty sure that Sam is not either, but I did not know that that was something that was bothering him. When it comes to our relationship, I have been thinking about us having sex and yes there has been more than one time when I've really wanted to be with him in that way, but it's just not the right time. When it comes to that topic I do feel insecure, mainly because the last guy I was with really hurt my feelings. So right now I really wanted to know what Samuel really thought about it.

"Are you mad that we have not, you know, had sex yet?" I asked, trying not to sound bothered, but I was. I turned around so that I could face him, instead of the window, because I really wanted to see the his reactions when talking about this.

"Babe, aren't you? I mean we have been together for a very long time now," he said it like it would be obvious that I too would be annoyed, but I wasn't. He clearly must have been oblivious to how I felt.

"No! Are you serious?!" I glared at him, he looked confused to why I raised my voice at him, and of course, my answer.

"Come on, we are both teenage boys, I have needs-" 

"So what you are saying is that you want us to have sex so that you can settle your so called 'needs', am I right?" I stood up out of frustration, he just made me so mad. 

"Well, yeah-" 

I did not want to hear a single word more coming out of his mouth. Pfft. He got needs. Woah, I'm so surprised. Does he really think that I'm not sexually frustrated too? Because let me tell you, I am. Big time. But that does not mean that I'm just going to have sex with him to feel "relived". If we ever were to have sex it wouldn't be because of some stupid needs, it would be because we'd want to be closer, experience something deeper together. 

"Oh my god, you are so fucking stupid," I was beyond mad. To stop myself from actually physically hurting him I had to leave the room. I did not even look at him before I opened the door and slammed it shut. I could hear Samuel call after me through the door, but honestly I did not give a fuck. How ironic.

Lindsay did not look just a little surprised when I came storming into her room, making her jump at the sudden noise when the door opened. I feel bad for disturbing her peace, but I just did not know where or who else to go to. I really wanted to call Brent, but considering that he still had not uttered a single word to me, he was most likely not going to answer. 

The whole room smelled of nail-polish, and it was not until I saw her freshly painted, light pink, nails I understood why. She had unplugged her headphones the moment she saw me and had moved from a laying down to a sitting up position. 

"What is going on?" She asked obviously confused to why I was not spending every breathing second I could with Samuel. 

"Long story short, your fucktard of a brother is an idiot! That is was going on, so if you don't mind I'm going to be in here for a while," I replied trying to restrain the anger in my voice. Just thinking about it made me want to break something. I actually thought he knew that that kind of intimacy was a touchy subject to me, having met and heard about Arrow before.

Lindsay let out a long sigh before patting the space next to her on the bed. I did not hesitate to curl up on the bed beside her. "Unfortunately that does not surprise me... Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and put an arm around me, though very carefully to not mess up her nails. 

"I'd rather not," I murmured trying not to let any tears fall as Lindsay comforted me by rubbing her hand up and down my arm. It worked to some degree, but I really wished I had Brent with me, however it is sort of my own fault for making him this upset with me. A few tears started to make their way down my cheeks when I thought about how much he must hate me if he refuses to acknowledge me. 

"Hey, whatever it is I'm sure it will be okay," Lindsay tried to cheer my mood up but it really did not work. Brent hates me and Samuel is mad because we haven't had sex yet. It really sucks to be in a conflict with two of your closest friends at the same time. 

"I'm not sure if it will. Brent hasn't spoken with me since over three weeks ago and Samuel just confessed that he wanted us to have sex because he has needs," my throat started to close up the longer I spoke and I'm not surprised if poor Lindsay couldn't understand what I said.

"Sweetie, Brent will come around sooner or later, don't worry. Also after that we've let my brother suffer in his loneliness for a while, I'll knock some sense into his head, how about that?" She gave me a small smile, earning one back from me. She really was a great friend and if I would not have had her I'd feel extremely lonely right now.