Attracted to the bad boy [bxb] chapter ten

Okay, so I'm not too happy about this chapter and I would prefer to maybe rewrite this.  However  then it would propably take me like a week or two until I could update due to a shit load of homework I have to get done so instead I just decided to give you what I have and hopefully you won't be to disappointed in my work.  By the way this chapter was like seven pages in a 'pages'  document so I darn hope you're happy because it took like four hours to write... give or take a few. Enjoy :) 

Jaspers’s POV

My stomach ached and I tried to take slow breaths so I would manage to function normally.  It had been long since I’ve laughed this much before. During the last weeks I’ve rarely spend time with Brent, well far from how much we usually hang out. But it was nice and I have missed his company, besides if he wouldn’t have been here I’d probably would’ve spend all my time in bed feeling sorry for myself.

I dared to glance at Brent and my laugh echoed of the walls once again. He was covered in pizza from top to toe, cheese sticking in his hair and shirt with sauce stains all over his pants. However his glare made me shut up in an instant but a few giggles still managed to slip out. 

”Oh god... I’m so so sorry!” the timid boy who’d delivered the pizza said while standing frozen in the doorway. I have no idea how it ended up like this since I was in the living room watching the stupid movie Brent insisted that we would watch. He also refused to let me go get the pizza when the door bell rang since he didn’t want me to ”miss anything” as he had put it, but honestly that movie sucked and I would nothing less than get away from it. It was when I heard a yelp and the not so child-friendly chant from Brent that I dropped the popcorn bowl that currently had been in my lap, leaving a mess on the floor and ran to the door in believe that something a bit more sever had happened, I saw the state he was in and lost control bursting out laughing. I really don’t care how it happened but it was funny as hell and something I reminded myself to never let him forget.

 ”Yeah well sorry isn’t very helpful right now is it?!” he hissed and if the boy didn’t look nervous already, he certainly did now. I gave the boy an apologetic smile before nudging Brent in the ribs with my elbow not so lightly. He sharply snapped his head towards me looking at me quizzically, and the hard glare no longer visible in his eyes when they met mine. I just rolled my eyes and looked away, I swear that boy can be so dense sometimes.

 ”Well,... that was a waste of food” I mumbled and looked at the boy still standing outside my door looking lost on what to do. I sighed when he fidgeted with his sleeves obviously unsure on wether he should leave or not. I took the money from Brent’s hand and gave them to the boy who immediately started to protest.

 ”Oh no I can’t take them! It’s all my fault, I- I could come back later with a new one just-” I didn’t let him finish just waved dismissing with my hands. ”No, it’s okay, I’m sure you didn’t do anything on purpose”. He thanked me before starting to walk down my drive way to his bike. ”By the way thank you for the good laugh! I needed that!” I called after him before closing the door and looking at the mess, aka Brent standing in my hallway. 

 ”You might want to go clean up...” I said and removed some of the cheese that was about to fall from his head. ”yeah... you think so?” he said sarcastically before making his way upstairs towards the bathroom with heavy feet, obviously grumpy.