Attracted to the bad boy [bxb] chapter seven

Okay! So to make this all a little bit more fun and interesting I decided to use Samuels POV for a change! :) Read and tell me if I should use it more often or would you prefer if I stuck to Jaspers POV? I honestly thought this story would get like four reads and no one would like it since I've never really wrote anything like this before :O 

(Samuels POV)

Walking down the corridors of the school I it felt like home having everyones attention and knowing that there were girls ready to do practically anything to be with me. Even though I had this familiar feeling inside of me when the girls eyes burned my body it didn't feel as satisfying as it used to do. I frowned slightly as I took the last few steps towards my locker and quickly picked out my books for the next coming three classes. I mentally groaned when I realised that I had history first and then biology, though my mood dulled even more when I packed my maths book in my backpack.

I closed my locker with thud and turned around to find myself in a crowd of people shattering loudly with their friends and while trying to give me flirty looks and over exaggerated giggles. Trying not to let out a annoyed sigh I pushed my way through the crowd and made my way to first class, considering ditching but I had promised my parents to try harder in school. Not that I'm fully sure if I'll keep that promise longer than a week or two. Okay probably only a day to be honest but what do they expect from me? I am not interested in getting a good academic education when I want to work with music someday. 

Right now music is a pretty huge part of my life and it's something I won't give up just for something my parents want me to do. All my spare time I'm not partying or messing around with my friends I spend in my recording studio in the basement. 

A lot of the people in my school don't know about this, the passion I have for music and I'm trying to keep it that way. In school I may come across as coldhearted, tough and in general confident guy. However it's just a mask I put on to protect myself, I'm just looking out for myself so I won't get hurt. Again. 

At home I can be myself and I try to keep my private life, private so to speak. My parents are really supportive with my music but the one who's most supportive must be Lindsey. To say that the one closest to me is my own sister feels kind of pathetic but she's the one who's always had my back and I always stand behind her in everything she does. Okay, almost everything... can't let her do what ever she's still my baby sister and I look out for her.

Like when that Jasper guy tried to hit on her, okay he maybe didn't really try but it still made me mad knowing some day one guy would actually make her fall and most likely could break her heart and I don't want that ever happening to her. But I still couldn't shake that other way it made me feel almost like I was jealous when I though he flirted with her. Which is really weird because I'm almost a hundred percent sure I don't swing that way... almost sure.

–|–

My head was pounding and I wanted nothing more than to go home after that the morning classes were done and I lazily made my way into the cafeteria sitting down by my buddies. Giving them all a fist bump as they went to grab some food. 

As usual me being not that healthy enjoying my good junk food I pulled out my regular chocolate from my bag. I'm lucky that my metabolism is so fast because otherwise I'd probably been looking like an elephant considering all the junk I eat. Still got a killer body that I'm godly grateful for.

I watched the door as students poured into and greeted their friends for lunch. As they waked by the table I was sitting by most of them said a quick hello as they past me by. I'm not really that social myself and I don't know how I ended up in the popular crowd since I'm not really much for chit-chat but I guess good looks can take you a long way.