Attracted to the bad boy [bxb] chapter twenty-six

Finally I've managed to update something! Like, oh my god can I take anylonger?

*Firstly, I just want to apologise to you guys because I've made you wait way, way too long for this chapter. Secondly, it is the shortest chapter ever, so I am officially the worst writer ever. 

Also, I want to thank everyone who hasn't given up entierly on me yet and have actually waited for me to post this chapter.*

Jasper's POV

"This is ridiculous, Brent! You've been ignoring me for three weeks now? How long are you going to keep this whole 'ignore Jasper' thing going on?! We're best friends damnit. Okay, I'm sorry for what happened but there's nothing I can do about it. I miss you and wanted to let you now that if you -for whatever reason- decided to start speaking to me again, I won't be at home for a few days. Yeah, well... that's all I had to say for now...bye." I ended my call feeling the same if not even worse than before. Brent had been ignoring me for far too long for this being a normal little banter between the two of us, and it was making me uneasy.

        I can't help but feel like Samuel however like the extra attention he is getting and that only makes me feel even worse. When Brent has decided to speak with me again -which he definitaly will, I'll make sure of it- I want to spend more time with him and I know Samuel won't really enjoy that too much. The thought of the two of them ever beeing able to be buddy-buddy with eachother is most likely impossible. Though, still it's my life and I chould do what will make myself happy, and thats spending time with both of them.

I made sure that I had everything packed before I went ouside where the Drew family was waiting for me. Lindsey was also overly excited that I'd be coming with them to their summer house, she had been planning different activities that we would fill these four days with. We all had to take two days of off school so I had to practically beg my mother to let me go. Only when I'd promised that I wouldn't fall behind with work and actually do something more than just spend these days locked inside with Samuel did she agree. She had even spoken with his parents and apparently they got along quite well which gladden both me and Samuel.

        "Hi! I'm sorry you had to wait but I had to make a quick call before I left," I apologised as I sat down in the back seat next to Lindsey. Since she's the smalles out of us she was squeezed between Samuel and I. "No worries, Honey, we didn't have to wait for too long! But now that you're here, let's go!" Caroline said with a bright smile before turning around in her seat and starting up the car. I chuckled when I saw Rick -Samuel's dad- passed out in the passager seat. He'd probably had a rough day at work, he had -which I've been told- worked over time lately to so that he would be able to come with us. 

       I thought it was cute how both Lindsey and Samuel had managed to fall alseep not even an hour into the ride. So, for the remaining two hours I had light conversations with Caroline, as we were the only ones awake during the whole car ride. 

        When we pulled up on the drive way I wasn't surprised when I saw the house. This house was not any less extrodinary than their other house. The house has two storeys -plus an attic, and probably a basement as well-, it was painted a light shade of grey with white frames. The pathway to the front door was decorated with stone tiles and outlined with flower arranges. There was no way that it could look so nice with no maintenance, so I can only guess that they have a housekeeper taking care of the place when they are not here. There wasn't much of a front garden, but you could tell that there was a much greater one hidden behind the house.