Attracted to the bad boy [BxB] chapter fifteen

Jasper's POV

I woke up with my phone still occasionally buzzing, signalling that I had gotten yet another text. I swear to god if it doesn't stop soon I'll throw that damn phone out the window. Luckily enough it was Saturday which would at least calm things down until Monday when I would get back to school. Its crazy how much people care sometimes, I'm pretty sure I haven't even said a word to half of the people who has left a message to my phone. 

I stayed in bed for a while staring up at the ceiling sorting out my thoughts. I'm happy the incident didn't cause any major damages in my friendship with Brent, if it would I would probably had tried kill Arrow myself. Deciding enough is enough I picked up my phone and scrolled though the numerous of texts and replying with short answers like 'I'm okay thanks' or 'Don't worry, I'm fine'. But as I went through them I stopped a bit longer when I saw that Samuel had texted me. It felt odd that he would even put effort into text me, but "we're friends now" I had to remind myself.

Jasp, heard what had happened, you okay babe? I blushed at the fact that he had called me babe, but I'm sure he didn't even realise he had put that in there. I smiled as I answered him giving him a little longer answer than everyone else: Yeah I'm fine, thank you. Babe? hahahI hesitated about putting that last part in at first but a knock at my door made me automatically press the send button quickly before hiding away my phone. 

I don't know why I always do that, it's not like I need to hide anything but it's just a reflex I guess. I sat up as the door opened and the head of my mother poked into my room. "Good, I was just checking to make sure you're awake. Can't let you sleep throughout the whole day", she said and walked into the door sitting down on the bed next to me. 

"I just woke up", I told her and she smiled slightly. She knew what had happened in school yesterday, I personally didn't want to tell her but Brent had insisted and told her himself. "Are you okay honey?", she asked after a while and looked me straight in the eyes. I knew I couldn't lie to her, and I never would lie about this kind of stuff to her either.

"I've been better", I answered and she gave me a sad smile before hugging me and standing up. "You'll be fine, it just takes some time", she said and stoke my hair affectionately and I nodded. "Do you want to come downstairs and eat some breakfast with Stephen and I?", she asked and I nodded again but this time with smile. 

It was a long time since I had had the chance to just be with my family. I've been so much in my own little world lately. I don't think they've noticed it though, Stephen has been really busy at work lately and so has mum. 

After my mum had left my room I changed into a pair of sweatpants and didn't bother to change out of the one I just slept in. I sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen, Stephen was standing by the stove cooking some eggs and my mother was sitting by the table reading the newspaper. 

"Good morning Jasper! I hope you're hungry", Stephen said and turned around to give me a warm fatherly smile. "I'm starving!", I answered back and patted my tummy making him laugh slightly. 

-|- 

I laid down on the living room couch still feeling full from breakfast. It's cruel how good food Stephen can make sometimes, when I can't fit it all in my stomach. I turned the TV on and swapped through the channels until I found a movie to watch. I didn't pay much attention to it though, instead I texted my closes group of friends asking if they could come over.