59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?

Zacznij od początku

The moment I stood up, I felt someone grab my hand. My eyes grew wider in shock as I turned to Jiyoon. "Don't go." She said in a low voice, with her eyes still shut.

I tried to escape from her grip, thinking that she was just dreaming. "Don't.. go. Please don't go." She pleaded as she tightened her grip.

I smiled at her and sat back at the chair beside her bed. But, I was kinda nervous.

Kim Jiyoon, are you giving me clues that I could still have a chance or.. are you feeding me false hope?

I stared at her for a while and smiled to myself. "Okay. I'll stay." I replied.

A minute had passed and I was getting sleepy. I yawned in weary as I looked at her hand holding tightly unto mine. I smiled once more as I buried my face in my arm and drifted to sleep.

•••

|Jiyoon's POV|

As I woke up, I felt a hand on mine. My eyes shot wide open as I saw the person sleeping beside me.

"What is he doing here?" I muttered to myself. "And.. why am I holding his hand?!" I gasped.

I carefully sat up on bed, trying my best not to wake him up. I tilted my head to the side and looked at him.

Who knew he's this cute when he's sleeping?

Unknowingly, I smiled to myself. "Gosh, what on earth am I thinking?" I muttered frustratingly as I ruffled my bangs.

Suddenly, I felt him move. I panicked.
The best thing that I could do to escape this situation is to lie back and act like nothing happened.

I heard him yawn as I looked at him with my eyes half closed and half open. I bet I look really stupid. As he moved his gaze towards me, I quickly shut my eyes tight. Beads of sweat was running down the side of my head out of nervousness, and my heart was beating like crazy. Then, I heard him chuckle. "I saw that."

Oh my god, somebody please help me. Did I just hear that right?

I maintained my acting though my nervousness spread throughout my whole body. "Come on Jiyoon, I know that you're already awake." He said with a chuckle.

Oh come on Bin! Stop teasing me!

I cannot take this any longer. I slowly opened my eyes as I looked at him. "Oh, good morning." I said, trying to portray someone who just woke up.

"Hmm.. not bad. Who knew you were so good at acting?" He teased.

"What are you talking about?" I lied. "Tch. You're such a bad liar." He chuckled as he playfully pinched my nose.

"Anyway, thank you." He said.

Huh? For what? I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, trying to understand his statement.

"I had a good sleep because of this." He added as he raised his left hand with mine still holding it.

My eyes grew larger as I gulped harder. I felt my heart beating fastly and my cheeks flushed with tint red. He then leaned closer as he eyed me.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered, avoiding eye contact. "Why is your face so.. red? Are you still sick?" He asked as he touched my forehead.

"I-I'm fine. T-thank you." I stuttered once more, removing his hand off my forehead and looked away.