5 - YOON SANHA

Soo-ah's POV

"Yah! Until when are you going to stay like this? Don't you want to eat?" I asked Jiyoon, tapping her shoulder.

"I lost my appetite." She replied with the book still covering her face.

"Okay. Just don't complain later in class that you're hungry. Let's go Bin, I'm already craving for KIMCHI FRIED RICE and Sanha's probably waiting for us at the cafeteria." I said,  emphasizing Jiyoon's favorite food.

"Kimchi fried rice? Also Sanha's waiting? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Let's go now. Aigoo, I missed that boy." She said as she stood up quickly leaving me and Bin behind.

"Yah! Kim Jiyoon! Wait up!" I said as we followed her outside the room.
That was all? Food was her weakness? Silly girl.

••••••••••

Jiyoon's POV

While we were walking towards the cafeteria, I saw Eunwoo walk towards our direction.

He's here. HE'S HERE!! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO??

I ruffled my hair out of nervousness so I quickly pulled Bin and hid behind him for Eunwoo not to see me.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Bin said struggling.

"Just stay still and lower down your voice. I just don't want to cause trouble again. He's here. He's hereee." I whispered to him as I stiffened behind him.

A couple of seconds later (😂)
"Oh so you were hiding from him? He's gone already. So, can you let go of me now?" Bin said with a fake smile, raising his eyebrows.

"Thanks for lending me your back." I said as I tapped his shoulder.

"Why are you even hiding from him? Are you that scared?" He said with a smirk.

"Who said I was scared?" I smacked his head as I scoffed.

"YAH! What was that for?" I heard him yell but before I could even reply,  a cute familiar voice was calling us.

"Soo-ah noona! Jiyoon noona! Bin hyung! Over here!" Sanha called us, waving his hands with a big smile plastered on his face.

We walked over to him and took our seats. Soo-ah was sitting next to me, Sanha in front of me and Bin beside him.

"Oh? You already got us food?" I complimented him, ruffling his hair.

"Thanks for the food Sanha-yah." Soo-ah said, patting him.

"You guys! You always treat me like a little kid. I'm a grown-up now!" Sanha exclaimed trying to look manly.

"Aigoo, when did our little Sanha grow up so fast? We treat you like a kid because you still are a little kid! You're our baby bro after all!" Bin said, pinching his cheeks.

"Hyungg! It hurts!" Sanha complained while massaging his chubby, red cheeks.

"Bin's right Sanha-yah, you're still our baby Sanha." Soo-ah said with a smile.

"Besides, you're the youngest of the four of us. Am I right?" I said with a chuckle.

"Alright. But still, you should consider me being a grown-up already." Sanha said as he faced the floor, pouting.

"Cheer up baby bro! Don't take it too seriously. We're just messing with you." Bin said, hanging his arm around Sanha as we all chuckled.

-

A/N: Hey guysss!! Astro's giant maknae finally showed up! Anyone else here who likes Sanha?

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying my first book 😊. Kindly vote please if you liked this chapter! 💞

 Kindly vote please if you liked this chapter! 💞