19 - MAYBE HE'S NOT THAT BAD AFTER ALL

|Moonbin's POV|

"Okay class. So for this project, you can draw anything, it's freehand. Then you just need some explanation below your drawing or at the back of your paper. The deadline will be on Monday. Do you understand?" Professor Shin said as he folded his arms.

"Yes sir!" We all replied in unison. "Okay, that's all for today. Class dismissed." He said as he left the room.

"Phew. Finally! Weekends here I come!" I stretched my arms as a smile was plastered on my face.

"When are we going to start our project Bin-ah?" Minji asked as she grabbed her bag, facing me.

"Well..I dunno." I replied as I shrugged. "How about tomorrow?" She suggested as she tapped my shoulder.

I lightly removed her hand from my shoulder as I responded "Well..." I paused as I looked at Jiyoon behind me.

"Jiyoon-ah! Do you have plans tomorrow?" I asked her as I tapped her head lightly. "Well, Eunwoo and I are going to start the project tomorrow." She replied as she packed up her books.

"Oh, really? Okay." I replied as I pouted. "Don't be so sad. Why don't you start yours with your partner?" She said as she patted me. "Who's your partner anyway?" She added.

"I'm going to tell you later." I replied with a wink. "Yah! How dare you-" She was cut off when Minji butted in.

"I'm his partner. Any problem?" Minji asked her as she raised an eyebrow and folded her arms.

Jiyoon looked at me in awe as I winked at her in reply. "Okay Minji-yah, let's start it tomorrow. Let's do it at my house." I sent her a fake smile as she nodded in reply.

"So, can I get your number? It would more easier-" I cut her off as I shook my head.

"Nah. That wouldn't be necessary. My house is just a few blocks away from the convenience store near our school. Let's start at 10 am, let's meet at the store." I explained as I stood up, grabbing my bag and stood beside Jiyoon.

"Now, if you'll excuse me." I left the room as I grabbed Jiyoon's wrist.

"Eunwoo annyeong! We'll just talk about this later." She waved her hand to the boy she used to call Mr. Cold Guy, with a smile on her face.

As we got out of the room, I looked around wondering where Soo-ah is. "Jiyoon-ah, where is Soo-ah?" I asked as I faced her. "Oh, she said that they will start their project right away so she's probably with Rocky now." She explained.

"Rocky? That new guy?" I asked as I put my hands in my pocket. "Yeah, the new guy who came here with Eunwoo." She nodded.

"Speaking of Eunwoo, would you care to explain?" I leaned closer, as I raised an eyebrow. "W-What d-do y-you m-mean?" She stuttered as she looked away.

"Yah! Don't keep secrets from me. I spilled the beans last time. How about you explain now?" I said as I patted her.

"Okay! I'll explain it, if!" She exclaimed, raising her index finger. "If what?" I raised my eyebrows in curiosity. "If you're going to treat me ice cream." She said with a wink. "Bring Sanha too." She added.

"What?! You want me to treat you and Sanha ice cream?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows in shock. "Uhhum." She replied with a nod.

"That's not fair!" I whined as I looked at the ceiling. "Yah! I treated you coffee last time!" She smacked my head which caused me to wince in pain.

"I'll go get Sanha." She said as she ran away from me. "Wait up!" I said as I ran, following the direction she was running to.

After minutes of running, we saw Sanha standing at the school gate busy with his phone. "Sanha-yah!" She called him. "Oh? Noona! Bin-hyung!" He replied as his sweet smile appeared on his face.

"Sanha-yah, your hyung over here said that he'll treat us ice cream!" She exclaimed. "Yah! I di-" She cut me off when she sent me a glare. "Yeah! Let's go!" I replied with a forced smile.

We walked to the convience store near our school to buy some ice cream.

•••••

|Jiyoon's POV|

I linked my arm into Sanha's while we were walking. To break the ice, I decided to talk first.

"Sanha-yah, have you ever liked someone?" I looked at Bin with a teasing smirk as his eyes grew wider.

"Like someone?" Sanha asked. "No, I haven't tried, and I don't have someone I like." He explained as he faced me. "Why? Noona do you like someone?" He added as his eyes were about to pop off.

"Yah! What are you thinking? No, I don't." I flicked his forehead which caused him to wince in pain. "But, I think someone likes someone." I tried to hold in my laughter as I took a glance at Bin.

"Who?" Sanha asked as he raised his eyebrows. "We'll talk about that later." I replied with a wink.

As we arrived to the convenience store, I walked towards a table and took a seat as Sanha followed me. "What flavor do you guys want?" Bin asked as he sent me a glare.

"You know mine already." I replied with a teasing smile. "Mine too!" Sanha exclaimed.

"Okayy. Finee." Bin rolled his eyes as he walked away to get our ice cream.

"So noona, do you want to talk about something?" Sanha asked with his puppy eyes.

"Sanha-yah, what will you feel if someone was being cold to you at first then as days passed that person somehow changed." I replied as I crossed my arms on the table.

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously. "Well, we have this art project then we work in pairs. But, my partner is.." I paused. "Mr. Cold Guy." I whispered as I leaned closer.

"Whaa??!" I quickly covered his mouth as I shushed him. He nodded as he removed my hand. "So, what do you mean about that being cold or something that changed?" He asked.

"Earlier, when the two of us were paired, I tried to remove the awkwardness as I spoke first. I told him that we'll work hard for the project and for our grades with a smile, a forced one. I mentally slapped myself when that statement got out. I mean, how could I even expect an answer from him?" I explained as I shrugged.

"But, something unexpected happened." I added. "What is it?" Sanha asked as his eyes grew larger out of curiosity. "He replied, with a smile. He even faced me!" I exclaimed.

"Well, that's just a bit weird." He said. "But, not all first impressions are what really describes that person. You just barely know him and maybe he's not what you think he is." He added as a smile appeared on his face.

"Well..yeah. I thought about that too. Maybe he's not that bad after all." I replied as I scratched my head.