41 - LONELY

|Bin's POV|

"Yah Jiyoon, are you busy later?" I asked as I nudged her arm. "Yeah. I'm busy studying for the upcoming exams." She replied.

"Oohh, so can I-" I was cut off by Eunwoo when he came running towards our direction. "Jiyoon-ah! Can I study with you later?" He asked with a wide smile.

Jiyoon then send me a 'should-I?' look. I nodded in reply as I sent her a thumbs up.

I guess I should leave them alone, for her to spend more time with Eunwoo. "Jiyoon-ah, I'll get to the room first." I said as she nodded in reply.

•••

"Okay class, so it's time for you to change seats. Like usual, pick your number here." Professor Shin said as he put the box in his table. Each one of us took turns to pick one number and went back to our seats.

As I got back to my seat, Jiyoon poked me. "Yah, Bin I hope I'll still be seating with Eunwoo for this new seating arrangement." She said with hope in her eyes. "Yeah, that would be great! I hope so." I replied.

"Now, everybody has their own numbers now right? So start moving and go to your new seats." Professor Shin said as we nodded in reply.

My seat was at the back part of the classroom and near the window. I took my seat and fixed my bag beside me. I paid my attention in front and saw Jiyoon smiling widely, she looked super happy.

It turns out, she got what she wanted. Eunwoo was still her seatmate. They were at the second column and I was at the first. Rocky and Soo-ah were still seatmates and they were in front of me. What is this? Here I am, sitting alone. Is this some kind of punishment? Am I meant to be alone? Psshh, stop saying nonsense.

Class started as every tick of the clock was like pain to me. To be honest, I'm not really a good student. Studying isn't really my hobby. I'm more like into music, dancing and singing.

Tic, toc, tic, toc. It is what my ears hear. Every word that came out of Professor Shin's mouth made me deaf.

If only I have the power to make time fly super fast, I'm getting tired here.

*ringgg*  *ringgg*

FINALLY!! Class ended as the bell rang, it's finally lunch break. Perfect timing, I'm already hungry. I stood up from my seat as Professor Shin walked out of the room.

"Ji-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I realized that I should help her out. She turned to me then said, "Bin, you coming?"

"Nah, I'm not hungry. Why not eat with Eunwoo, Soo-ah and Rocky?" I replied. "Oh, okay. Soo-ah! Rocky! Let's go!" She said.

She then mouthed me a 'thank you' with a thumbs up before she walked out of the classroom.

Then I walked back to my chair and took my seat. I rested my head on my arms crossed on the table as I looked at the window. "Why did I lie?" I muttered against my breath.

"She's so lucky." I watched the clouds walk across the blue sky as the sunlight was brushing against my skin. "Hyung!" I jumped on my seat and turned to where the sound was coming.

"Aish! You scared me!" I exclaimed as Sanha shrugged with a chuckle. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I walked towards him.