59 - AM I REALLY CONFUSED OF MY FEELINGS?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I woke up as I noticed another damp cloth that was just placed on my forehead by a familiar young lad. "Are you feeling better now?"

"B-Bin?" I stuttered as my eyes quickly shot wide open. "Why are you here?"

"It's 4:00 pm, am I not allowed to visit my sick best friend after school?" He responded with a smile.

I tried to sit up on bed though my head was heavy as a boulder and my body was hot as ever.

"No, no. You need to lie down." I did what he said as I groaned in pain. "I.. I feel cold." I mumbled but was enough for him to catch my words from such a weak voice. He then quickly pulled the blanket up unto my shoulder as worry was plastered all over his face.

"What happened Jiyoon? I heard from your mom that you were soaked wet as you got home. Didn't you have an umbrella?" He worriedly asked.

Why does everybody ask me that question?

"I didn't have one." I sleepily replied. "You should've called me then." He replied.

"Well, it was all my stupid imagination's fault thinking that you held an umbrella for me." I mumbled. My eyes grew as large as ever as soon as I realized what I just said.

"Uh.. sorry? What did you say?" He asked.  "N-nothing." I nervously replied.

Jeez. That was close.

"Uh.. Bin?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you hand me that white stuffed bear over there?" I said as I pointed to it. "Here." He then handed it to me as I thanked him in reply.

|Bin's POV|

"Do you.. like it?" I asked as I expected for such answer.

"Yeah. I love it." She replied with a smile as she snuggled into it.

Really?

"Bin, do you perhaps know who gave me this?" She asked in curiosity. I gulped harder as Sanha's words rang through my ears.

"You even confessed to her, admitting the truth about the bear wouldn't be so hard."

Should I?

"I didn't get to thank the person who gave me this. If Eunwoo did, then he must be so thoughtful and generous. Giving me two stuffed bears at the same time makes me feel so special." She said.

So you're even complimenting him huh?

Unknowingly, I scoffed at her statement. "Uhm.. is something wrong?" She asked.

"Uh.. n-nothing." I stuttered in response. "Yah, get some rest. You need to go to school on Monday." I said, quickly changing the topic.

She obediently nodded in reply as she cuddled the bear. I pulled the blanket up unto her elbow as she shut her eyes. "Get well soon." I mumbled, passing her a smile.

A few hours later, I decided to go home since it's already dark outside. I took a glance at the wall clock and the time was already 9:05 pm. "Good night." I whispered to her and lightly patted her head.