begin again part 1

He was 5 years old when he met this little kid ..
that day still very fresh in his memory as if it was just yesterday... he was playing with the kids in the neighborhood when he saw a big truck standing in front of the house next door ... some employees start  moving stuff and furniture inside .. it looks like they're going to have new neighbors... interesting .. sungyeol was wondering if they have children they can play with them ....

Next morning his mother woke him up saying that they're going to visit their new neighbors and that they have a kid almost close to his age ... little sungyeol got excited he's going to have a new friend to play with...

..Little yeollie  and his parents reached the big next house  .. after ringing the bell only seconds after a maid came to open the door for them...

" jina darling it's been long time welcome back to South Korea " he saw his mother hugging this lady with short black curly hair who just greeted them  with her husband and a cheerful smile decorated her face so it seems that she's his momma best friend and she's been living abroad for years ...

They set catching up  the news  and how things been all these  years  while drinking some coffee ...

.. a few minutes the maid  came holding the hand of a little boy and brought him next to sungyeol.. the kid seemed  smaller and a bit younger like a year maybe.. he has fluffy curly hair that  made his head  looks slightly  big and  his face  so tiny  .. his nose was small and has soft thin lips.. his big kitty eyes stared at him silently while hugging a plush doll

" omo jina dear is this your son?   He's so cute like a doll " his mom said pinching the boy's soft cheeks.. now little yeollie pouted his lips upset.. why his mother was touching this strange kid ... "Oh this is Myungsoo he's a little shy around new people.. why don't you both boys go upstairs play together... Mrs jina said
so the maid took them to Myungsoo's room and left them there closing the door behind her ..

 Both boys stared at each other without saying anything for minutes .. sungyeol got annoyed with this quiet kid ... he moved around the room until he saw a red car toy on floor somewhere  .. he catch it and start playing with only until little Myungsoo came with tiny steps sitting next to him clinging in his arm saying with tiny voice : car .. Sungyeol glared at him annoyed: yes i know let me play .. but Myungsoo kept clinging on him repeating the same word : car .. car ...

Frustrated yeol pushed the little boy on floor screaming : stay away freak ... Myungsoo looked at him with big terrified eyes and suddenly he burst into tears  ...

The door flung open revealing both their worried parent's faces they entered the room questioning what just happened? Myungsoo's mom hold her baby caressing his cheeks and hair : myungie baby why are crying? Myungsoo looked at sungyeol scared answering momma among his tiny hiccups : push.. myongmyong...Since that day sungyeol decided that he's going to hate the next door boy called Myungsoo..

8 years later .. while he's still dreaming suddenly there's a hand shaking him : "hyung wake up we're going to be late at school".. oh damn it this voice.. he hated it most ... 8 years and this stupid boy Myungsoo still clinging on him.. depending on him ... his mother always kept  saying: "sungyeol honey he's younger than you please understand him .. sungyeol honey please let him play with you he didn't have have friends abroad.. sungyeol honey please take him school with you he still doesn't know around here... " sungyeol had to bear the existence of the boy around him he had to be responsible for him everyone was treating him as if he was some porcelain doll ... everyone loved him .. everyone at school was praising him for his good behavior, good grades , this Kim Myungsoo was the center of everybody's attention and lee sungyeol hated it.. he hated everything about the said boy ...

*Author note*
Sorry if there's mistakes English isn't my first language and sorry if the first chapter is short and not much going on this is more like an introduction of how myungyeol met xD i will try to update 2nd Chapter as soon as possible...