Volume 5: The Infinity War Begins (AVENGERS: INFINITY WARS SPECIAL) (PART 2.2)

Start from the beginning

After throwing his battle hammer/axe at Thanos, piercing through his chest, Thor lands in front of Thanos as he walked towards Thanos, grabbing the right side of his face while grabbing the hammer side of StormBreaker.

Thor: I told you, you will die for that!

Thor implied to Thanos as he pushed StormBreaker in deeperinto Thanos's heart, making him scream in pain as he was about to lose conciousness. However, Thanos grabbed Thor as he said something.

Thanos: You should--

Due to the weapon being pierced into him, it is hard for Thanos to talk and to breathe. Then, with his last ounce of breathe, he said his last words before...

Thanos: You should.... you should have gone for the head.... (Smirks)

He smirks as he raised his Gauntlet, snapping his fingers as the stones glowed, to Thor's greatest fear as this were to happen which, it did.

Thor: NO--

As everything was about to turn bright, a bright light soon engulfed in front of Thanos and Thor, causing them to close his eyes due to the intense brightness of the light as Thanos is now being transported somewhere into a different but yet a special Space Time Continuum.

Inside the Space Time Continuum,

Thanos opened up his eyes, only to see a white shiny void filled with nothing in it, to his confusion as he looked down, to see that the stab wound from Thor's weapon is no longer there and the Gauntlet is still in hand. So, he soon got up from his knelt down position as he began to walk around to take a look. As he did so, a gust of wind blew into his face as a terrain began to form.

While the terrain is being formed, Thanos looked at the view which was just formed as he gave a nod to what he saw, peace, a free world for him to rule and repopulate. Seeing that this is the world that he wanted, he then smiled at the view and the sight. However, that was when he was wrong as he sensed something wasn't right. Then, it came to realization that this place isn't just a suitable place to stay or rule, it is also and now a place for battle when a voice called out to him.

(A/N: This is what the terrain looks like

(A/N: This is what the terrain looks like.)

??? (Mixture of the Four Maidens and Summer's Voice): Oh yeah.

Thanos looked at the bottom of the mountain he is getting close to as he sees Shadow sitting there looking at him with his Gauntlets.

My POV:

Me (Mixture of the Four Maidens and Summer's Voice): You are much more of a Thanos to what I can agree with the Master of the Mystic Arts of.

Thanos: And you are much more of a... child with the will to change all things within your own two hands and your own set of fingertips.

Me (Mixture of the Four Maidens and Summer's Voice): Oh, heheh. Thanks but, you're gonna regret that later. But anyway, I've brought you here face-to-face to see me, the Master of the 4 Seasons, the Pyrus Elemental Warrior's son, a Silver-Eyed Warrior's Guardian, and a God of my World, Remnant.