26

"Ohaaaaaghhhhhh! Kill me now!~ someone get me a hot water bottle immediately!"

"Jin hyung what's wrong!? What's happening?" Jimin worriedly ask's his friend who slowly sinks to the floor as he holds his stomach stopping from cooking and is now sprawled out on the laminated floor.

"I need soulmate warmers and a hot water bottle, give me chocolate and ices cream and get someone else to cook! It's my soulmates lady days!" Jin bellows out before scrambling himself onto the sofa in the room, Jimin giving him everything her asked for and Hoseok not hesitating to give Jin a massage.

You just watch the boy in pain who groans and curses as he holds his stomach in deep pain. You gulp glancing towards Namjoon who eyes you before giggling to himself.

"Outta the way boys, let the women do their job!" Annie calls out before rushing over with a bag filled with goods and soulmates patches, time flys as she slaps on each patch on his stomach and lower back handing him chocolate and wrapping Jin in a blanket.

Your face turning white as you remember how painful your cycle was, again your eyes meeting Namjoons who is now strolling over to you with his gorgeous smile on his face.

"I'm-"

"Don't you dare apologise for something that's only human." He cuts your off before wrapping an arm around your waist pulling you into his side as his thumb gently caresses your side.

"Oaarrrrghhhh!" Jin cry's our in pain again his eyes brows knitting together as he grits his teeth showing immense pain.

You soon hear giggling heard from the boy behind you who munches on the carrot sticks, "remember Jin! It's uterUS!" Taehyung chuckles before perching on the couch beside the groaning boy.

You couldn't help but let yourself feel stupid, you completely forgot about that they literally feel every ounce of pain you do, inside and out.

Looking around the new room your mind travels back to what only happened a few hours ago, your mother visited you in the hotel and you spoke with her for a solid two hours knowing right after you would've lost your voice, next you were dramatically dragged away quickly to watch the group film a video or episode of them all doing silly games and teasing each other, Annie explaining the series to you as they call it bts run and definitely recommends you check it out.

And here you are, in the same exact room only with the boys and Annie who fuss over the crying man on the mustard sofa.

You gasp drawing the attention of a few boys to your surprised state your head whips towards Namjoon as he raises a brow at you.

"Does that mean boys feel birth pain too!?" You ask in slight shock but Namjoon only replies with a chuckle and snickers as he laughs at your question leaving you only dumb founded.

"Yeah we do.." he breathes trying to catch his breath from how you don't understand the shared pain as much as the others do.

You nod slightly before your mind travels elsewhere in the land of fantasy.

— Namjoons pov —

My heart was still hooked up on what only happened a few moments ago early in the morning. Her cry's still ringing in my head as I can only focus on her and how she might feel, I need to do something to stop the rumours but I have a feeling if I do it would only get worse...

"Hey Namjoon, our manager wants to speak with you about the schedule." Yoongi hints towards the door as I follow him out slowly.

"This isn't really about the schedule is it?" I quirk a brow towards the shorter man beside me he only chuckles and shoved his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You can see straight through me can't you," He lightly sighs before his eyes meet my own, "it's about the concert night." He bluntly puts forwards taking me in to his hotel room and pulling up A chair to the table.

"What about the concert night?" My heat beating rapidly as I remember every inch of pain that went thought me, I could feel my head throbbing from the memory of seeing her knocked out figure on a hospital bed, churning my stomach and making me feel sick, worse than I ever did before.

"Well we have some news about the abuser.." Yoongi slowly states his slender fingers tapping against the wooden topped table.

"What kind of news? Is it bad! Good? Will y/n be hurt if I tell her?" My heart banging in my chest as I could feel the beads of anxious sweat roll down my forehead, "is y/n safe?"

Yoongi only hangs his head low before pulling it back up again exhaling deeply, "we found news about her name, where she goes for education, grades, friends, teachers and some history of the girl." He explains while moving his hands around as he speaks, his voice low but authorised.

"We were lucky we found y/n in time as well, Namjoon, you wouldn't be here if we never found her." Yoongi bites down on his tongue as he tries to hold back his chokes and tears, "Namjoon there's more."

Slowly raising my head from feeling emotion my eye meet his teary deep brown orbs his posture going straight A's he links his fingers together.

"The girls name is Nancy, apparently she's the well know bully of the school and her parents own many many company's and restaurants." Yoongi states as he carry's on blurting our all the information about the person who hurt me and my soulmate.

"How do you even know all this? Is it even trust worthy information?" I state having a feeling this is too easy and there should be at least one set back.

"Y/n's friend, Aileen, she came to me yesterday and told me all this as well as outlet managers. Aileen has known Nancy since the days of her childhood. I think we should trust her." Yoongi blurts out again not holding back.

I nod slowly, "y/n told me a few things the other night...Aileen is telling the truth however I don't know everything, I'll try and see if I could let her bond with me more..." my heart saddens at the mention of my soulmates harsh past.

"There's one more thing joon..." yoongis voice a little panicked and strained as he taps the table.

I raise a brow anticipating for what he has to say.

"Nancy escaped before we could catch her on the concert day."

———————————————————-

Ah yes
Beautiful drama
I'm happy now that this book isn't going to be boring and repetitive, I would like to create my book to be more suspenseful and filled with challenges as most soulmate books aren't very long and very short, (well the ones I have read are) so I wanted to bring something different to the table.

Hopefully I will be able to reach 50 or 40 chapters until this book finishes but we will see,

Anyways Thankyou for reading!
Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Love you my little teapots!