He walked upstairs beckoning for Namjoon to come with him. Namjoon sighed again before nodding and following him. He walked upstairs with his shoulders and head hanging low. They made it to Yoongi's room and the older pulled him down to sit on his bed with him. Yoongi didn't look at Namjoon, staring into nothing.

"Do you like him?" He asked the younger, voice monotone. Namjoon shrugged and looked at Yoongi. "I don't know."

Yoongi just stared at him. "Yeah you do."

Namjoon looked at him rather shocked before looking down and softly nodding his head.

"Yeah I do. I like him, hyung." He responded, eyes welling up with tears. A single tear rolled down his face.

"Then why are you crying?" Yoongi asked, wiping his tears.

"Because I don't know what to do, hyung."

"Tell him you like him, Namjoon." And that almost sounded like an order, but the softness of Yoongi's voice made it seem like it was the easiest thing to do.

"But what about the band? The company won't accept this, our fans will hate us because of me and i-" Yoongi cut him off, smacking the back of his head slightly.

"Don't worry about that right now, fool. That's something to worry about in the future. Right now, YOUR future is waiting for you in his room. And if you don't say anything to him, you'll regret it forever. "

Namjoon was quiet for a while, and they sat next to each other in silence. But then he stood up and left the room, determined look on his face. Yoongi smiled to himself. He walked downstairs to the living room again, where the rest was sitting with expectant looks on their faces.

"Well!?" Jimin asked, with almost the same enthusiasm as a 6 year old. Yoongi just grinned.

"He fuckin finally knows. Motherfucker's been gay for years." He said, dopey smile on his face. And everyone hollered, laughed, and clapped, happy as ever for their leader.

Jin was reading a book, sitting on his bed when someone knocked on his door. He put his book down beside him and stood up, stretching his back. He opened the door and let out a breath when he saw the person he was trying to avoid in front of him. He took a step back to let him in. Namjoon stepped forward, closing the door behind him and suddenly their chests were almost touching. Jin wanted to look down, anything to avoid the gaze in Namjoon's eyes, but the rapper didn't let him, cupping his jaw. He opened his mouth to say something.

"Seokjin, I like you. I really fucking like you." He breathed out, closing his eyes after he said the words. He could feel Seokjin nod against his palm. Namjoon opened his eyes again, scared to see the expression on his face. But when he saw Seokjin's face, all he felt was relief. He looked happy, a big smile on his face and his face a bit red, blushing. And Namjoon would be lying if he said Seokjin wasn't the most attractive person on earth. Overwhelmed with the situation he blurted out.

"Can I kiss you?" Seokjin got redder all over his face, and Namjoon could feel the heat radiating off of his face too. He started rambling.  "I-I mean only if you want to, like, like, nO pressure at all-"

Seokjin threw his head back laughing. He looked back at Namjoon, stepping closer and giggling. "Shut up, you loser."

And just like that they were kissing.

And holy fuck Seokjin kisses as good as he looks.

Namjoon inhaled sharply through his nose the moment their lips met, eyes fluttering shut. At first, it felt like his first kiss all over again; shocked, nervous as fuck and trying to remember if he brushed his teeth or not. But then Seokjin put his hands around his neck and pulled him in even closer and, fuck, he was going to be the death of him.

His own lips moved against Seokjin's perfectly, and he wondered if this is how good every kiss was supposed to be. He almost felt weak in his knees. His hands gripped Seokjin's hips, bringing him in closer until their chests were touching. He heard Jin gasp into their kiss, moving his lips even more frantically against the other's. Namjoon smiled into the kiss, so fucking happy he could explode.

Eventually they had to pull back, because well they had to breathe. Both panting a little, they smiled at each other.

Seokjin actually let out a laugh, because this whole situation was almost unbelievable.

And holy fuck, Namjoon kisses as good as he raps.

rewrote this chapter 9 times because i wanted it to be perfect.

btw:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K+ READS! 💜

yall are reading and voting more quickly than i can write new chapters

im soooo grateful you guys make my day🥰