Chapter 9

i might have Pfeiffer's disease yeeet

Jin did end up winning, which resulted in a raging and screaming Jungkook, and a wheezing Taehyung because: the Jeon Jungkook just lost a game.

After he calmed down a bit, Jungkook demanded a rematch, but this time downstairs in the living room, so everyone could see how "jin is going to lose".

They got weird stares from all of them when the three of them walked into the living room, their hands full as they carried the controllers and playstation with Mario Kart still in it.

"Everyone," Jungkook spoke after they set everything up. All seven of them sat on the couch in front of the screen. With a confident voice he said. "I may have lost the previous game, but I'm sure I'll win this time."

They all turned to Jin with wide eyes. He seriously won from the Jeon Jungkook?! Jin just shrugged and looked at Jungkook. "If you're that confident, we should come up with a punishment for the loser."

"Since you're so confident he thought you should come up with a punishment for the loser." RM explained. Excited yells came from Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook nodded excitedly and thought for a while.

"When I'm winner, you sing eh... song!" Jungkook said, giggling at the idea. It got even worse because Yoongi said "BTS song!", now also hyped up about the idea. Everyone burst into a fit of laughter at the idea.

"Okay, but if I win, I get to pick out a clothing item from any of the members and keep it." Jin said, eyes glinstering and a devilish smile on his face. Everyone agreed, because there was no way Jin would win this time.

There was one lap left and Jin was a couple seconds behind Jungkook. Excited screams were heard as the two racers remained silent in concentration. Jin let out a squeal in victory when he got 3 red mushrooms from the mystery box. He used the first one mid-air, the second one when he drove over those speed-up things on the ground, and the last one just before the finish line.

Screams were heard all over the place when they realized that Jin actually won. Again. Jin's fist flew to the air in victory as everyone except Jungkook was clapping and laughing. Jungkook just sank further into his seat, defeated. After everything calmed down, Jin stood up.

"Well I'm going to claim my reward now." He looked at each member shortly, while thinking hard. He eventually walked up to Namjoon. "From your closet."

Defeat was written all over Namjoons face, and the other members burst out laughing again. Jin just booped Namjoons nose with his index finger, and they both decided to ignore their rapidly beating hearts at the action. He walked upstairs, everyone following to see what he'd pick.

Jin already knew what he was going to pick. He had seen it in the youngers closet before and from the moment he saw it he knew he had to have it. So when they were in his room, he walked into the closet, straight to the sweater part.

Namjoon gasped when he grabbed a white sweater; one sleeve pink and the other sleeve blue. "Beautiful enough" was written on the oversized piece of clothing. Namjoon was about to complain, but when he saw Jin's sparkling eyes and big smile, he suddenly didn't feel sad about his sweater anymore.

"I love it!" Jin exclaimed, digging his face into the fabric. "I love it, I love it, I loooooveeeeee it!"

i have 100 reads??? people read this book???

(i'll update soon)