Chapter 15

fasten ur seatbelts (i always say stuff like this but it never goes that deep 💀)

It was quiet. Everyone was silent as they ate their breakfast, this time Yoongi had cooked. Cutleries making awkward, shrill sounds against the plate as they ate their eggs. Seokjin was the first one to leave the table, saying he's going to brush his teeth. Namjoon just sighed. God he hated this, he should've never brought last night up to Jin.

He didn't know how long he was staring at the door Jin had left trough, but when he averted his gaze to the table again, the members were staring at him.

"Something happened." Taehyung states immediately. Namjoon just sighs again before resting his forehead on the dinner table and nodding. He laughed humorlessly. And everyone was worried, worried because they only saw Namjoon so stressed out and deep in thoughts in their trainee days. It couln't have anything to do with them as a group, because Namjoon is really open about struggles they face as a group, things like disbanding used to be a common subject. Jimin held his hand tentatively, small fingers caressing his rather big palm.

"You don't have to tell us, Namjoonie hyung." He said, voice soft yet thick with emotion, sympathy and love. Namjoon nodded again in response before sighing again. After a few seconds Namjoon spoke up, his voice almost mocking in a way. The words came out muffled against the table and soft.

"He- he likes me." He actually laughed this time, though there wasn't any trace of humor or happiness on his face. He repeated it again, murmuring it to himself. He shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh, well that isn't really bad, right? Just tell him you don't like him." Taehyung said. The table fell silent, and everybody was holding their breaths (IT AUTOCORRECTED TO BREASTS I CANT BREATHHSDJ). Namjoon almost looked ashamed when he shook his head again. It wasn't that easy.

"It's not that easy, Taehyung." Hoseok scolded him lightly. It took Taehyung a while to understand what his hyung meant with that. When the quarter fell, his eyes widened a bit and he made an almost weird noise.

They wouldn't be as close as brothers if they all didn't know what he was struggling with. It wasn't the first time they had talked about each others habits or problems.

For example, they also had a serious talk with each other when they walked in on Jimin masturbating on the living room couch.

He had explained with red flaming cheeks that he liked the idea of someone walking in on him, and he had nodded quickly when they said he couldn't do this anymore while they lived together. So now every Friday night he locks himself up in his room and comes back two hours later with flushed cheeks, and no one speaks about it.

Or when Jungkook woke up every night to call his mom and cry on the phone. Taehyung had found him sobbing on the bathroom floor and asked what was wrong. His heart broke when Jungkook said he didn't feel loved by anyone, and just wanted to go home. Taehyung had sat down beside him and took him in his arms until he slept. Ever since then, they slept in the same bed, and Taehyung made sure to praise the maknae every time he could.

So yeah, you could say their bond with each other was unbreakable. And just like this time they knew what was up. The spaced out gazes on his face, deep sighs and frown on his forehead combined with flushed cheeks and stuttering whenever he spoke to Jin could only mean one thing. He was struggling, and this time it wasn't with kinks or depression, but with his own sexuality.

Everyone snapped out of their gazes when Yoongi suddenly stood up, his chair scraping against the floor. With an unreadable expression on his face he said. "Namjoon and I will have a talk."