Chapter 7

wow so much is going to happen in this chapter (not)

As soon as they stepped inside, they knew something was off. After taking off their shoes, they walked through the big ass hallway before stepping into the living room. They were welcomed with the sight of Jin sitting on the couch with a phone against his ear and his laptop on his lap (a lap-top haaaaaaaa- im sorry)

"No! I am fucking calm woman you should listen to yourse- What do you mean you won't help me if I act like like this!? -oh really now you've done it you fucking cunt I swear I'm gonna sue your fucking shit ass company with all the stupid fucking employee- hello?"

Seokjin took the phone from his ear and scoffed, looking at his home screen, indicating the person he was calling had hung up on him.

"Fucking over sized fat ass bi-" He stopped his cursing when he saw six wide-eyed boys looking at him as if they saw a ghost. "Hello" Seokjin said simply, looking at Namjoon who still stood there, not with wide eyes, but still looking at Jin. Yoongi noticed.

"What happen?" Yoongi asked Jin. The elder just scoffed again and pouted angrily (which Namjoon found very amusing for some reason)

"My fucking insurance company happened." He responded with a grumpy voice. Yoongi looked at Namjoon, but saw that he was still staring into nothingness.

"Sucks man, what did they say?" Seokjin and the others were surprised by his language skills though they decided not to comment on that.

"That I have to wait two days before they can help me. Stupid fucki-" Namjoon, who had been staring at Seokjin the whole time with a grin plastered on his face, not knowing what they were talking about because he had been too distracted, whipped his head up at hearing his hyung say 'two days'.

"Hyung you can stay as long as you need, until everything is fixed okay? We don't mind at all!" Namjoon grinned, showing off his dimples.

"Really?!" Seokjin's eyes widened and his mouth formed a big smile. "Thank you so much Namjoon!" He was going in for a hug, but noticed their sweaty body. His face (cutely) scrunched up as he took a step back.

"I'll make dinner and you guys are going to shower, sweaty rats." He said, and somehow everyone understood. Taehyung and Jungkook gave each other a look before running up the stairs, pushing each other away to get to the shower before the other did.

Hoseok and Jimin calmly walked up the stairs, still tired from all the dancing, and Namjoon and Yoongi followed.

As they were walking up the stairs, Yoongi shot him a knowing look, recalling what just happened without any words. Namjoon rolled his eyes and hit him playfully.

"Shut up"

Yoongi's eyebrows raised, about to say something that was probably insulting, and Namjoon swallowed in fear before saving his own ass.

"Hyung"

Yoongi's expression changed immediately.

"That sounds more like it." He grinned, smacking his friend back.

damn i need friends