Stay : Chapter 60 (Part 2 : Fall into place)

Chapter 60 : (Part 2 : Fall into place)

Tim's POV

"I'm fine with it" Hiro said.

I think my eye will pop-out anytime. I looked at Mika to check if this is a joke but she's also shocked.

"What-what is this?" I said. "Mika, what's happening?"

Mika didn't answer; it looked like her time stopped.

"HEY HIRO?! WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU NUTS?!" I shouted but my voice was eaten by the crowd's cheer.

Queenie looked surprised as well and give Hiro a questioning look.

What the h*ll are you planning you brat! Your girlfriend's right here.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" thr crowd cheered.

Hiro faced Queenie and placed his hands on her shoulders. Queenie tried to back away but Hiro hold her in her place. Slowly, Hiro starts to lean forward.

I grabbed Mika's hands. "Let's go stop him. Hiro's about to kiss Queenie!"

I look at Mika but her face is blank and staring at the floor. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "MIKA!"

Finally, she looks like she's finally conscious.

"Stop Hiro, he's about to kiss Queenie! Queenie doesn't want to but Hiro's already making a move! Let's go!" I shouted because the crowd won't stop cheering 'kiss'

But she backed away from me and walked away. I was about to follow her but Hiro's slowly leaning towards Queenie so I run towards the stage.

Almost there...

I'm almost there...

Hiro's almost there too...

Queenie closed her eyes, afraid of what will happen...

Hiro's face look smug and I want to punch it badly...

I climb up the stage's stairs...

Almost there...

....

...

...

...

*BAM*

I punched Hiro in the mouth.

"YOU GOT MIKA AND NOW YOU WANT QUEENIE TOO? WHY DO YOU WANT EVERYTHING I LIKE?" I shouted.

Hiro spitted the blood from his mouth. "WHY? YOU DON'T LIKE HER ANYWAY. I GIVE MIKA UP. I'LL HAVE QUEENIE!"

"YOU-!" I was about to go after him but the announcer and Queenie's stopping me. "I LIKE QUEENIE! DON'T YOU DARE-" I stopped.

"You-you like me?" Queenie asked.

I look at her, then to Hiro and then to the crowd. Everyone is silent.

"You like me?" Queenie repeated.

I just look at her don't know what to say. Did I just really say that?

Hiro's laughed. "Took you long enough to realize"

"What?" I said, taken aback. What's happening?

"You really like me? You really really like me? Are you serious?" Queenie asked, she's almost crying.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I said, wiping her tears but she brushed my hand and kissed me.

I look at her again but she's already smiling while crying. She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me enthusiacally. I tried to back away but she got me trapped.