Stay : Chapter 13 (Exception)

Chapter 13 : Exception

"Thank you for buying me these stuffs, I promise I'll repay you when I get my pay for this month" I said to Aunt Lin who just dropped me in front of the school.

"Its fine and don't pay me back. Just find your things where you left it" Aunt Lin said.

I woke up earlier and realized that I left my bag at our room when we're preparing for the start of our foundation day. I also lost my cane and sun glass that night when David kidnapped me. Thank god I have Aunt Lin and she bought me stuffs for writing and a new sun glasses.

We bid our goodbyes and I attended my first period with Angel helping me find my way. The whole school is talking about what happened at the biology room; that the Harrison kids came to beat up someone but they were beaten instead and sent to hospital.

But they don't know that it's Hiro and that I'm also there.

On lunch break, Angel guided me to my last period room to check if my stuffs were still there but they're already gone. My I.D. and wallet was there; also some small books that I borrowed from the public library, and the most important thing there is my music sheets. Others are my father's piece and some are my own compositions.

Angel walked me to my next period class. The wound in my right arm won't stop bothering me. After I took a bath last night and before I went to school it keeps hurting. Maybe I should go back to Tim's to let Kim check this. I don't know if I bandaged my arm right so I wore a jacket.

Final period came and Angel walked me in. I'm just sitting there, waiting for Mr. Rufus when the Hiro's scent filled the room.

"Come on Hiro! You're not answering my call or replying to my text messages" I can hear Shiela whining.

"I'm busy, get off!" Hiro said annoyed.

"Oh come on! Listen, my parents is on vacation" Shiela said.

"So?" Hiro said nonchalantly.

"So no one's at home except me!" Shiela said excitedly. Hiro didn't answer. Maybe he's giving Shiela a 'Should we have sex later?' look.

"Why don't you wait for me at the front gate and give me a ride at your bike then come to our house. Great idea right?" Shiela asked.

"I'm busy and didn't I already told you that my wife don't want other chick on her?" Hiro said continuing his nonchalant voice.

"But I saw you with Julius the other day!" Shiela whined.

"My wife doesn't get jealous with guys" Hiro said.

Shiela growled then walk back to her seat. Even when she growled it's still sexy. I'm jealous.

I heard a loud thud in my desk then Angel got up and growled.

"Easy dog," Hiro said. "I'm just giving your master her things"

I reached for it. It is really my things! Wait, my cane is also here!

"How did y-" I said but I was cut off.

"This is the last time I'm going to tell you this, don't lose the cane because I won't buy you one anymore" Hiro said emphasizing 'anymore'. I shivered.

"Well I'm not-" I was cut off once again.

"You bought that for her?" Shiela asked sounding pissed.

Before Hiro or I can answer Mr. Rufus is already entering the class so Hiro and Shiela went back to their seats.

I was listening to Mr. Rufus lectures when Dana lean on me and whispered "What's up with Shiela, she keeps on looking at you" I shivered. "Oops, looking is an understatement, the right word is glaring, what did you do?"