Stay : Chapter 22 (Moron)

Chapter 22 : Moron

Queenie's POV

I immediately got up but my knee buckled and I fell on my butt.

"SHIELA!!!" I screamed so loud that my throat felt like it will burst.

Shiela's almost there...

3...

2...

1...

BAM!

Anne's head moved sideways, and fell in the ground, face first. Shiela slapped her so hard that it looked like Anne's head left its body.

Jenny and Giselle, the other member of Barbie-wh*re immediately stop bullying blind girl with their jaw hanging in the air, just like how my jaw looks like now.

Shiela faced the remaining Barbie-wh*re and both slapped them, but not as hard as how she slapped Anne.

I stand up and run towards them in case the Barbie-wh*re wants to fight, which I doubt because Shiela's strong despite her goddess figure.

When I got there both Jenny and Giselle are already 10 steps away holding their cheeks where Shiela slapped them.

"If you ever touch her again, I swear I'll cut your fake blonds!" Shiela said making the two Barbie-wh*re shivered.

"Get out of my sight" Shiela said. The two Barbie-wh*re help Anne to get up and they walk away.

Blind girl got up. She's not crying. She looked...determined. Brave girl.

"Let's go" Shiela said, already walking towards the opposite building.

"Thank you" blind girl said.

"Queenie let's go!" Shiela said, annoyed.

She's not in good mood so I quickly walk beside her.

We're going to walk away when the blind girl said "You're right"

That made Sheila stop walking and turn back.

"About?" Sheila asked.

"About me not deserving Hiro. I finally woke up and realized you're right. He'll never like me back. I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble" blind girl said looking down, looking really sad and defeated, poor girl.

I looked at Shiela expecting a winner's face but instead she looked offended.

She just exhaled to show her irritation, turn around and walk away. I followed her but she stop again. What's with her walking then stop then look back?

"Moron" She said loudly to let the blind girl hear it then walked away. This time she didn't stop and we walk in silence until we're at the door of the school's admin.

*Super short chapter! I planned on posting this yesterday but my sister borrowed my laptop...And I'm so happy Stay's on 150 up rank...Just a little more vote and we're almost there...Thank you for loving this story! Please tell me what you think!*

*Please Comment, Vote, Spread the word, Be a fan, Help Stay reach 1 2 digit rank in what's hot and give me lots of L-O-V-E! <3*