Stay : Chapter 20.5 (A Drunken Night)

*Sheila's POV*

I give one dirty look to the old man that look through his window from his apartment for the nth time. How long am I going to wait?

After drinking myself senseless in the bar, I ride a cab going to Hiro's place. As expected, there's no one home. I've been waiting for hours that I lost count.

Where is he? With that blind?

Image of that blind girl makes me furious so I kick Hiro's door again.

"Hey!" Hiro shouted.

I look back and there he is. Even though he looks wasted, he still looks handsome as ever.

He's the most handsome guy I saw in my life. His eyes that's like carved from the stars, his thick arms when he carries me while doing it, his sexy voice...

I snap out of my trail of thoughts when he pushed me out of the way to open his door.

"Hey!" I called but he ignored me still trying to figure out how to open the lock in his door.

"I'm talking to you" I said forcing him to face me.

"What's up with you and that Blind?"

"Nothing" he said then tried to go back to unlocking his door.

"Then why the heck are you acting like that because of her?! Threatening to kill me if I touch her again?! Is she more important than me?"

"Don't flatter yourself, you are not important at all" he nonchalantly said.

"What the f*ck? Then why did you sleep with me?"

"Because you seduced me and I was seduced by you. That's all. We're both willing. That's what the moment is all about."

"And what moment do you have with her huh? Do you feel challenged with a little virgin girl? Is that's what all this is about?"

Hiro stopped what he's doing and faced me.

"I'm telling you, I'm the bad boy who can own ten girls at the same time. When we got together, you were willing to be part of that ten right? So what the f*ck is your problem?"

"I can't stand how she has a special place for you!" I screamed with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "She's beneath all of us! ALL OF US! How can you treat her as if she's above everyone, above me?!"

He just look at me like I said something that's just starting to make sense to him but he didn't answer.

"Answer me! If she's not important then it's better for her to be gone!" I screamed hitting him.

He grabbed my arm and push me against the wall.

"I'm telling you now, that girl is completely different from the other girls. From all of you! So you better stay away from her. This is my last warning"

He let me go and go inside his house and shut the door in my face.

**WRITER'S NOTE**

Heeeeeey!! Guess who's back! I can't thank you guys enough for STAYing (see what I did there? KEKE~) after years of hiatus! I'm retracing the story and correcting some grammar errors so you might want to reread to catch up since it's been yeaaaars since I published a new chapter. Though this one's an extra *throwback* chapter, I hope you still vote, comment and share it! I'll be posting a NEW (yes NEW! not an extra throwback one!) soon so please stay tuned!