Stay : Chapter 23 (Moron number 2)

*If you missed chapter 22 just click the open external link at the side...under category etc.*

*you have to be a fan to view it*

Chapter 23 : Moron number 2

Tim's POV

I woke up, with a really bad headache and with no memory of how I get to my bed. All I remembered was...

I sighed. I just wish I didn't even try to remember it.

I remembered Hiro glaring at me, and me giving up on Mika. I also remembered dad on the door, eavesdropping on our conversation. We drink the

remaining beers then that was it. I was so depressed maybe I just dozed off while drinking. That explains the stinking smell.

I jumped off my bed and took all my clothes off and walk to the bathroom.

After the shower I head to the kitchen to find my dad cooking a breakfast which is unusual because he wakes up for lunch.

"Hey! What's up with the breakfast?" I asked seating at a stool.

"I'm hungry, we both throw up everything we ate last night remember?" dad said.

"No, Actually I don't remember anything at all" I said massaging my head.

"You don't?" Dad asked, surprised.

"Yeah, why? What did I do?" I asked, now worried.

"You strip tease!" Dad teased.

"No I didn't!!" I shouted.

"Yes you did, now go get the newspapers" he said still laughing and teasing when I got out of the house.

When I got out of the house, I took a deep breathe and enjoyed the cool breeze of morning. I realized that no matter how painful and bad you're night was, sun won't stop giving you new morning, another chance to make things right and be happy.

I laughed with my own thoughts, is this how being in love then being heartbroken do to a man?

I'm still silently laughing when I opened the gates to find our newspaper being read by my best friend while sitting on his bike.

"That's my newspaper" I said like I'm a child finding my playmate playing my car toy.

"I'm just reading it" he said smiling at me.

"Well, I'll be dead if dad sees his newspapers are crumpled so give it back" I said walking towards him also smiling. We're still friends, no one can change that.

I snatched the newspapers away from him and head back to the gates.

"You've mistaken something" Hiro said with a serious tone. I stop and look back.

"You know it's too early in the morning and I-" I said but got cut off.

"Let me finish this first" he said.

I sighed. I lean my back on the gates and folded my arm in front of me, ready to listen.

"She likes you, not me. And don't worry about me getting hurt. Just do what you want" he said.

I sighed in irritation.

"Just answer this question, do you like her?" I asked.

"What?" he asked caught off guard.

I'm really tired of him pretending. When will he realize that I know him really well?

"Do you love her?" I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"She loves you!" he said loudly.

His eyes tell it all...It's a yes.

I sighed. I sigh too much this morning.

"I know I've been saying this to you since kindergarten but this time, I mean it 10 times...You're a moron" I said then went inside, leaving the gate open for Hiro.

*Shorty short short chapter, Hihihihi. In case you've missed it I'll post the link of chapter 22 at the comment section of 21 and here. Waaa! Few more days till school starts so I'll write more before it become busy. You'll still love me right? hehehe Thank you everyone!!!*

*Please Comment, Vote, spread the word, be a fan, help Stay reach a 2 digit what's hot ranking and give me lots of L-O-V-E!