Stay : Chapter 29 (When two different worlds meet)

Chapter 29: When two different worlds meet

We ate the spaghetti that they cook with a little help from Hiro.

This couple is really nice and happy. They eat whenever they like to, they always joke around, they don't even get shy telling 'I love you' to each other even in front of other people. (And that's me). I want to be like them someday.

After that it's Jeff's turn to rest and to Hiro and Jing to wash the dishes.

"I heard from Jing you're...blind" Jeff said awkwardly.

I smiled. "Yes, it's true"

"I'll admit at first I asked myself what's with the shades things under my roof and I thought you're being disrespectful and mean for not taking the glasses off. I'm sorry about that" He said, starting to talk normally now.

"It's ok. Tim and Kim also thought like that when we first met" I said.

"You already met them?" he asked surprised.

"Yes, they help me whenever I or my dog gets injured"

"That's funny. So Kim's still trying to be a famous veterinarian"

"Yes, I think so; he just built a clinic beside their house"

"I'm surprised you almost meet Hiro's entire family"

Maybe I'm giving a confused look because he immediately said "I mean, we're the ones who he treated as family...This is the first time bringing a girl here. So it's something new to us, maybe even to him"

"When did you meet him?" I want to know more about him.

"Just last year, but even if it's just a year, I can say that we have treated him as family"

"What happened to his brother?"

"So, Hiro also told that you huh?"

"No, Jing told me. But it's ok if it's too private to tell"

It took a while before he said "Actually, I really don't know. He's not talking about his family. The other frat members said that both of his parents took their own life. Hiro and his brother fought after that for unknown reasons. Only Hiro and his brother know what really happened"

"Then his brother is also a member of your frat right?"

"Yes, but I haven't seen him. Not once"

Our conversation is interrupted when Jing and Hiro entered the room.

"Hey, let's go downtown. I want to buy some new clothes. It's been like forever since I bought new ones" Jing said sitting beside her husband.

"Is last week forever?" Jeff teased then I heard kissing.

I immediately look away, even I can't see, it's awkward.

"Hey! I know Mika can't see but I can see she's also feeling gross as I am" Hiro said.

"This little children. Fine let's go" Jing said.

=-0=-0=-0=0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0=-0==-0=

I ride with Hiro at his bike while Jing ride with Jeff on his own bike. Cool couple.

Jing and I went to the clothes shops while both Hiro and Jeff waiting out side telling how girls are really annoying when we shop because it took us an whole hour in one store and end up not buying anything at all.

I just followed Jing while she's picking some clothes.

"Hey Mika, buy this one. It's perfect for you!" Jing said excitedly.