The Good Life

"Dad I am going to be late!"

"Alright I'll be ready in a minute."

Hi I am Stephanie Rogers, I am 16 years old, and in my sophomore year of high school. I have blondish hair, hazel eyes, and have a really good tan. My dad is Steve Rogers and my mom is Natasha Rominave. They are Avengers. Although I can't tell everyone that my parents are Captain America and Black Widow, sometimes I wish I could. My popular life at school, well really what popular life. I have only one friend in the whole world. Her name is Tasha Stark, the daughter of Iron Man. She doesn't know that though. I wish that I could tell her, but again I can't, yet.

"Ok sweetie, lets go." We got out to the car and were about to get in when someone called my dad. "Huh, really, ok I'll assemble the avengers." My dad hung up and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Ok I'll call Tasha to give me a ride. Just be careful." I hugged my dad and then called Tasha. Luckily she was almost to my house, so it was all good. Once Tasha got here, I hopped into the limo and sat down right next to her.

"So...your dad has to go to work early again?"

"Yup, something about a really important meeting." I feel really bad about lying, but I kinda am telling the truth.

Tasha and I talked about how her dad had a really important meeting to, and how much we hated that we always were less important and such. We got to the school and finished our conversation in study hall. I won't bore you with all the details with all my boring classes, but skip to last period which is digital media. I got to the class and saw him. Luke Barton. Who I have a major crush on. With his big blue eyes, his sandy golden hair, and his huge muscles. He is a super hunk.

In digital media the class did all the projects they needed to do to finish the schools news, while I watched the local news. I was watching to see if I could get a glimpse of my dad and the other avengers and so far there was no news until it happened. Ultron. I had heard stories of this man like machine and was scared to death for the safety of my parents. I figured since it was only a couple blocks down from the school I could get over there and help some how. So when the bell for school to get out rang, I sprinted out of there, but once I got there it was to late all the avengers including my parents were dead. I rushed over to my dad, who was having his final breaths. He smiled and gave me his shield. With his final breath he said,"Its time," and died.