"There's a draft."

She walked to the draft and turned around.

"I'm gonna go check it out. I'd like for you to look for an exit here too."

"Rachel are you sure you should go alon-"

"What? Don't order me around." Zack cut you off.

"STOP FUCKING CUTTING ME OFF YA DIPSHIT!" You yelled at him with an tick mark appearing.

"WHO YOU CALLING A DIPSHIT YA LIL SHIT!" He yelled back with the same tick mark.

Then you realized that Rachel already left in the draft. You sighed and started to look for an exit or any thing that can help you.

"How are we supposed to find something, there's nothing but graves in here." You didn't know if he was talking to you or to himself so you ignored him and continued to look for something that might help you like a trigger or something.

"Someone had some serious balls to make me a grave."

You looked at him, intrigued.

"I wanna crush it." You facepalmed at his words.

He looked around and found a pickaxe. You knew what he was gonna do. At least he's not dumb enough to try to crush it with his scythe. Or he just didn't forget what you said about 5 minutes ago.

While you were lost in your thoughts you heard a big noise that echoed in the room.

"Damn, it's hard!" You heard him yelled.

"No shit Sherlock!" You yelled back.

He ignored you and proceeded to try again, not failing this time. He laughed and said to the poor crushed grave.

"I sure showed you! That'll teach you to be so sturdy for a rush job." You facepalmed.

"I know..." You looked up at him.

He turned to face you.

"I'll crush them all.."

He then laughed so much you didn't know how he still had his voice: He crushed grave by grave, not giving a single fuck. You just sat back and watched as he looked like a fucking psycho, which he kinda is.

While he was having his fun, you decided to have your fun too.

You rolled up your sleeve and took your razor blade out. The new cuts from the elevator were still bleeding, but you didn't care. You made about ten new cuts before you stopped hearing the sound of an annoying madman crushing graves. You quickly put back your razor blade and sat up.

"Are you finished now?" You asked.

You realized only two graves were left. Rachel's and yours. You heard footsteps from the draft as Rachel stepped out.

"What's all this?" She asked, but she sounded like she didn't care at all.

"They pissed me off, so I destroyed them." Zack answered.

"Well? Did you find anything?" You asked Rachel.

"There was something that looked like a reference room inside. I found this in there." She showed us what she found. Her profile?

"The hell is that?" Zack said.

"It's information about her." You said.

"That's useless. There's nothing to gain from knowing more about you." He told her.

"..Also.." You both looked at her.

"I found these two.."

She hold up two profiles.

One appears to be Zack's, but the name wasn't Zack.

It was Isaac Foster.

"..Isaac...Foster..?" You mumbled.

"Isaac Foster
Birth date unknown
Entered an illegal orphanage as a child
Later, the poor conditions at the facility were exposed
But from that point on, Isaac Foster's whereabouts were unknown. At the same time, in the facility-"

"How do you feel after reading this." He said sternly.

He put his scythe next to Rachel's neck.

"Zac-" You began.

"Shut up." He said.

"Isaac Foster..

..is me."

"How do you feel after reading this."

"This is a piece of paper with information about you on it. No more or less than that."

He put down his scythe as Rachel began to read your paper.

"[Y/N] [L/N]
Birth date confined
Actress since age 8
Raped at age 14 by manager
Found in his basement after a few months
Her whereabouts where unknown after being rescued."

Everyone was silent.

No lie, You were very embarrassed. What would they think about you now? Will they think you're weak because you were raped?

"Hey."

You turned around to see Zack as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"You okay ya lil shit?"