"I don't know all the little details. I only came here 'cause they told me I could kill whoever I wanted. It's probably the same for the people on the other floors, too." You glared daggers at the back of his head. You knew he was smirking because he knew he was pissing you off.

"I see.." Rachel mumbled.

The three of you walked until you saw what seemed like a graveyard.

"The hell is this?" You said.

"..Graves.." Rachel mumbled.

"No wonder I smelled dirt." Zack said.

He started to walk when his leg got stuck in something. "What the hell?!" He yelled in surprise.

"It's filthy, and it's clinging to my feet.. Ugh! It's like, sticky! Gross! This is not my day, damm it!" He continued. He finally got his leg out of this.. thing.. and turned to you.

"What the hell are ya lookin' at?! You wanna be in a grave that bad?"

Honestly you wanted to, but he gave you this weird aura that you shouldn't die. Like he made you feel, worth it.

As you three walked further in the graveyard, there was a message carved in one. Rachel read it.

The welcomed by the Holy Land.
The chosen by the Lord, the Good Men,
The Beloved by the Angels, the Specials Ones,
leave yourselves in the magnificent glory of the Lord
To the traitors,
here will be their prison forever....

"I don't get it. What's the point in putting graves here?"

You facepalmed at Zack, when suddenly Rachel started walking.

"Hey! Don't go off on your own!" You said and started walking after her.

She stopped in front of a grave.

"What's wrong? You wanna be in that grave that bad?" Zack asked.

"This looks like the only new one." She said.

"Yeah? What about it?!" Zack yelled annoyed.

"Chill out man." You thought to yourself.

"There's a name on it.."

You seemed intrigued by her words. You looked over her shoulder to see what she was talking about.

"..Rachel...Gardner.."

What?! Why is there a grave for her if she's still alive?

Next to her grave were two other graves. One similar to Rachel's and one unfinished. The name on the one similar to Rachel's shocked you.

"[Y/N] [L/N]" You mumbled.

How did that little fucking killer found out your name? Your full name?

The unfinished grave was Zack's. Not that it was surprising. He got pissed and wanted to crush it.

"You'll break your scythe you dumbass." You said calmly.

"Shut up! I know that!" He yelled at you.

Rachel interrupted our beginning fight by pointing to a draft behind the graves.