Chapter 29

Third person POV

It's been six months since the date happened and a lot has changed for everyone.

Let's start with Hoseok and Yoongi. They decided that it was time to come out to their families. Hoseok did it first and his parents were more than happy to know that he had found someone. They had tried to set Hoseok up with many girls but non of them sparked their son's interest. And now they knew why.

They wanted to meet Yoongi as fast as possible and his sister was happy to have someone to talk to about boys other than their mom.

Yoongi, on the other hand, wasn't as lucky. His parents stared at him after his long confession about having a boyfriend and Junghee actually being his best friend's boyfriend. They were mad and disappointed at the same time. How could he have kept this a secret for so long? Was he that scared of us?

Yoongi stood up and took a backpack filled with clothes and other necessities. He called Hoseok to ask if he could stay at his house for a while and of course Hoseok agreed saying his parents would be delighted. He walked out of the front door without saying another word and drove away.

He was going to stay at his boyfriend's house until his parents were ready to accept him. It would take some time but it's not like they could just disown their only son.

And what about Namjoon and Jin? Their relationship was blooming and they became the power couple of the school soon after comming out. They even moved in together after Namjoon's eighteenth birthday and adopted a dog.

And Jimin? He got over Jungkook and started dating Lisa. They bonded over their small crush on Jungkook and learned to love each other instead. They weren't as lovey dovey as everyone else but they would cuddle when they were alone.

Junghyun continued reading fanfiction and annoying his younger brother. After the Taekook date, he started hiding condoms all around the house. Jungkook would open a kitchen cabin to get a plate but instead got hit in the face by a condom.

There would always be a pack hidden in the drawers of his nightstand and at some point Junghyun even managed to sneak a bottle of lube in there.

When Taehyung found out about the little scheme, he immediately asked Junghyun about all the condom locations for 'business'. Jungkook no longer felt safe in his own home. He was surrounded by perverts.

In these five months, several other things happened. Jungkook's birthday and christmas which the Jeons and Kims spent together. Jungkook was glad to see his dad doing fine and his mother looking as happy as ever. Taehyung's parents, however, couldn't stay away from Jungkook. They absolutely adored him.

"So, you're my son's boyfriend? He has good taste," Mr. Kim teased the young boy.

"Oh, stop it! You're embarrassing him," his wife playfully said.

Everyone at the dinner table laughed at the couple who wanted to be swallowed by the ground at that moment.

"I'm glad Jungkookie finally found someone," Mrs. Jeon sighed happily.

"He's so happy, he's glowing!" Mr. Jeon added while admiring his son's happy expression.

"It's the pregnancy glow!" Junghyun suddenly said and started laughing.

"I'm disowning you," Jungkook said in a threatening monotone voice.

The parents seemed to find a new interesting topic. They knew pregnancy wouldn't be a problem with a gay couple but they were still interested.