Chapter 19

Third person POV

About a week has passed and Jungkook has been doing well. He went to therapy a few times to help him forget about the torture he went through and started working again. Sana was very happy to see him at the cafe again since she did in fact have a bit of a crush on him. Junghyun didn't like the idea of his baby brother being outside of the house even if it was for school or work. He couldn't help but be anxious. Police caught the kidnappers thanks to Jungkook remembering the name. Apparently, the stalker was working as a lawyer in an office close to the cafe. Ironically, he was going to be needing a lawyer himself.

Lisa and her group of friends spent a lot of time with Jungkook to keep him safe even though Taehyung and Jimin wanted to do that. Speaking of Taehyung and Jimin, they were both trying to be as close to Jungkook as possible.

However, Taehyung was busy having mental breakdowns over one thing while all of this was happening. He finally realized that his crush could have disappeared in an instant and he would be left alone and depressed. He knew he would have to confess at some point but he thought he had more time. Well... He did have more time but who knows? Something could happen to Jungkook again and Taehyung was not ready for it.

Taehyung kept wondering when the best time to confess would be. He knew Jungkook was fond of him in a friendly way but could there be more? This led to yet another mental breakdown and Taehyung was left feeling desperate.

Jungkook POV

Fuuuucccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

I've been so confused lately. Taehyung has been acting awfully sweet and I can't help but like it. It's not like I'm straight because I'm not. I'm pretty fucking sure I'm bi. But god damn has Tae been getting on my gay side lately.

I know he already apologised for what happened in the past but what if he starts to bully me again because I like him. What if this was his plan all along?! Make me fall for him and then tell the whole school I'm gay. No. He wouldn't do that. He's not a dick anymore.

Just as I was having all these awful thoughts while doing my homework, my new phone buzzed. Yes, I got a new phone with my own money 'cos that last one is useless now.

Great... It's from Tae...

I looked at the message Taehyung had sent me.

Tae
Best way to tell someone you like them

I froze when I read that. What the fuck?! Does he like someone and needs advice?! But why the fuck would he ask ME?!

Tae
Shit this ain't google. Ignore that. I was trying to help a friend

Wtffffffffffffff???!!!

I took a deep breath. Taehyung was just doing a friend a favor and texted me by accident... Right? He knows nothing, Jungkook, calm your tits.

I decided to text back to not make things awkward.

Me
Oh yeah no problem

Then I speed walked to the living room where Junghyun was peacefully watching TV.

"HYUNG!"

"JESUS CRIST, KOOK, WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"Sorry..."

I sat down on the sofa next to Junghyun and pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose.

"I have a problem..." I said in a serious tone. His expression darkened as he stared at my eyes intensely.

"Oh god... You're pregnant aren't you? Taehyung's the father isn't he?"

Now it was my turn to look at him like he was insane.