Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

I tried talking to Jungkook and I don't think it went well. What kind of idiot just straight up asks someone about their suicide attempt? Oh wait! ME!!

When I saw him talking to Lisa I just felt jealous. I had to do something. Anything.

When I saw them in the cafeteria, my heart sunk. He looked so happy and carefree. Like the incident never happened. Then I saw something that I've never seen before.

His smile. His BUNNY smile.

It was gorgeous. I wish I had my phone with me so I could take a photo and keep it forever. Ok that sounded creepy.

And then my angel did something even better...

He laughed.

That clear sound made my heart race. It was music to my ears and the only thing I would want to listen to for the rest of my life. Both my eyes and my ears have been blessed as well as my heart and soul. Why is the love of my life so amazing but so hard to reach at the same time?

I didn't even realize that I was standing and staring at my Jungkook who was laughing hysterically with his head on the table. He looked at me for a moment and his happy expression turned into a shocked one.

I didn't even know I was crying. Tears rolled down my cheeks but I kept smiling. They weren't tears of saddness but tears of happiness. I saw something amazing that day...

He soon looked away and continued talking with Lisa. I wiped my tears and sat back down.

My friends were slightly confused by my actions.

"Dude, are you ok?" Yoongi asked. I could tell he was worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gave him a reassuring smile.

I knew he didn't believe me but knowing Yoongi... Well... He probably knows it's better not to push it.

The guys started talking about some older girls we met at a concert a few days ago and to be honest... I was bored as fuck. I had no intrest in those girls. Or any girls for that matter. Yeah you heard me. I'm as straight as a circle.

So why do I still sleep with girls? I honestly don't know how I manage to do that. It's like ever since the incident happened I've been so hopeless that I found comfort in torturing myself. Sleeping with people I have no interest in and getting into fights is my routine now. But since Jungkook is here, maybe I should change that. That is if he will forgive me.

I looked over at Jungkook and Lisa. What if Lisa starts dating him? I don't think I would be able to handle the jealousy. Maybe I should talk to Lisa and ask her for help... Oh wait... She fucking hates me.

I see Jungkook get up and leave the cafeteria. Lisa was about to leave too but I stood up and speed-walked towards her.

"Lisa!" I call out to her grabbing her attention.

"Kim Taehyung... What do you want?" she asked while glaring right into my soul.

"I-I wanted to ask you something. Can we talk in private?"

"Ugh, fine," she rolled her eyes and dragged me out to the empty hallway.

"What is it?"