Chapter 7

Taehyung POV

After I took a shower, I went back to Jungkook's bed and sat down. Jungkook took some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower.

I took my phone and texted Yoongi.

Me
Hey, Yoongz guess what!

I waited for a bit and he finally texted back.

Yoongz
Tae, I aint playin' ur games! Just tell me ffs

Me
I'm at Jungkook's house ;)

Yoongz
What?! Srsly?! Jungkook as in the kid u bullied?! God damn good luck, man!

Me
Heh tnx. Oh btw he actually forgave me for that.

Yoongz
Rly?! Well then...

I heard a buzz next to me. It was Jungkook's phone. I didn't really want to invade his privacy... But I was just too damn curious.

I picked up his phone and turned it on. It had a passcode so I couldn't get in but I could still see the notification.

Chim chim
Hey, Jungkookie ;) what's up

Ok who the fuck is Chim chim and why is he texting MY Jungkookie?!

Whoever this guy is... Imma whoop his ass. I don't usually get jelous but this is Kookie we're talking about. Hell naw!!

I texted Yoongi and told him about my situation but he didn't reply. He's probably asleep... Sigh...

Jungkook soon came out of the bathroom and we both layed down. We talked for a bit longer and I even asked him about Chim chim. He said it was just some guy he met online a while ago so I could calm down a bit.

I told him about my hugging habit cos I needed an excuse for when I start spooning him. He was cool with it so we went to 'sleep'.

How could I sleep with my crush right beside me?! His cute face was keeping me up! I waited for about 5 minutes and then hugged him tight. It was amazing. I felt safe and carefree. I wanted this to last forever or at least 8 hours.

I thought he was already asleep so I whispered some words of jelousy. He won't think much of this, right? He can't hear me, right?

With that I fell asleep. Best. Sleep. Ever.

I woke up only to find myself in Jungkook's bed alone. I looked around in panic thinking that I just imagined everything that happened. The bathroom door opened and Jungkook walked back into the room wearing something quite... Different.

His fringe was combed back neatly. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with a black bow tie and black jeans. He looked like a hot waiter. I stared at him amazed.

He noticed me and tilted his head cutely.

"Something wrong?" he asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"W-what are you wearing?" I asked as I tried not to have sexual thoughts about him.

"Oh, right! This is just the uniform I have to wear at my part-time job," he explained.

"Ah, ok... I-It looks good on you," I told him and smiled. He smiled back and took a jacket to cover up the not so casual attire.

"You can stay here and leave whenever you want. It's saturday afterall," he smiled.

"Actually... Can I go with you? I wanna know what your workplace is like."