Chapter 28

Jungkook POV

Everything was set for the date. I got two tickets fot the Van Gogh exhibition and now I just had to pull myself together and leave the house to meet with my boyfriend.

I had no clue what to wear. I know that sounds super cliche but as someone whe had never gone out on a date, I can assure you that choosing an outfit is hard. Should I go with the cute look or the boyfriend material look?

The white sweater and blue ripped skinny jeans looked tempting but so did the black blouse and black ripped skinny jeans. First option gave me 'definitely gay and probably a bottom' vibes while the second option had dem 'obvious edgy bisexual' vibes. I've just ordered a Fall out boy album that Namjoon recommended so emo it is!

I put on the jeans and tucked the blouse in. I put on a pair of black converse high and went into the bathroom to style my hair.

Fun fact, I actually wanted to dye it for today but saying goodbye to my black hair would be too painful. Speaking of my hair, it was a fucking mess. I brushed it over and over again but it still ended up looking like shit.

I managed to make it presentable with some hair gel and parted my fringe so my forehead was showing. I put my black studs into my ears and the black bracelet from Taehyung onto my wrist. With that the emo look was complete.

Since I was the one who knew about the location, I had to borrow my brother's car to pick Taehyung up. And yes, I can drive.

I drove to his house and waited for him to get into the car. The front door opened and out came an excited Taehyung. He looked as handsome as ever with his newly dyed grey hair. He was wearing a white dress shirt tucked into his black trousers and a red tie. He was stunning and I am proud to call him my boyfriend.

"Hey, Tae," I greeted.

"Hey, Kook- Oh wow," Taehyung greeted back but cut himself off as he stared at me.

"I was feeling emo, don't judge," I defended myself and smiled.

"I was gonna say, you look gorgeous not to mention fuCKING HAWT."

"Well you look hanDSOME AS FUCK TOO, MAN," at this point we were both talking like two average jock homies that just want to compliment each other like their girlfriends do.

"Did you just mAN ZONE ME?" he asked.

"Yeah but you ain't just any man. You're my man," I said and gave him the best wholesome smile I could make with the amount of laughter I was suppressing. "No homo tho."

"Bish, I'm your boyfriend. All of the homo," he said and we both started laughing.

"What's up with the tie? It looks great but I've just never seen you wear one," I asked when we both calmed down. We started driving towards our date destination as we talked in the mean time.

"I wanted to look good for our date. Besides, I have a shit ton of them at home. Kind of like a collection but I never wear them," he explained.

"You could wear them at school or just at home," I suggested.

"Yeah, maybe I should wear a tie while I sleep too," he said sarcastically. "Or maybe for our first time doing it."

My face became red but I kept my eyes on the road. Even so, I could tell he was smirking. This bitch... (empty! Yeet)

"Deal. You do know you'll be giving me the ability to drag you around by it, right?" I smirked myself.

"Nah, I'll tie your hands to the bed with it before you can use it to your advantage. With your consent, of course," Taehyung responded and I was at a loss of words. How kinky is this bitch?!

"We'll see about that," I retorted.

"Oh yes we will," he said seductively.

I'm afraid.

We arrived at the gallery and walked out of the car towards the entrance. The building looked old but fancy like a palace. It probably was a palace at some point. We pushed the wooden door oped and walked to the beginning of the exhibition. The man standing there looked at our tickets and let us pass through.

"Enjoy your visit," he man said kindly.

We thanked him and walked further towards the many rooms of the gallery.

"A gallery? Wow, Kook, you're a genius! I fucking love art," Taehyung said excitedly.

"I know you do. It's a Van Gogh exhibition and it's especially unique. You'll love it."

We walked into the first room where many original paintings were hanging on the walls. There wasn't a lot of people there besides us and the security guard sitting on a chair in the corner.

I felt Taehyung's hand brush against mine as we were walking past the paintings and admiring the colours and details in them. Soon, his pinky finger wrapped around mine. I looked at him only to see him staring at our hands with a shy expression on his blushing face.

I opened my hand more and allowed him to slide his entire hand around mine. We intertwined our fingers and continued walking. We soon arrived at the last room of the exhibition which had Starry night projected on the walls. Even the pillars in the room had moving swirls of blues and yellows on them.

As expected, Taehyung was staring at the scenery in amazement while tightly holding my hand. His eyes reflected the many colours in the room and his skin glistened with a blue sheen. His grey hair seemed to be a light blue due to the projection. He looked even more stunning than usual.

He looked back at me and gave me a big smile. I thought it was strange that he decided to stare at me for quite a long time despite the masterpiece all around us.

"This is amazing, Kookie. I've never seen anything like it," Taehyung said with so much excitement it made my heart jump.

"Then why are you looking at me when you could look at Starry night?" I asked.

"I've seen Starry night before but I've never seen a Starry night themed Jungkook. I've seen the painting on a wall but I've never seen it in your eyes," he explained as his hand caressed my cheek.

He started leaning in and I closed my eyes, already knowing what was going to happen. He kissed me with so much love and joy that I felt overwhelmed. In that moment it was just me and Taehyung surrounded by beautiful colours. I never thought a first date could be so perfect.

We left the exhibit and went to the café section of the gallery. We looked at all the different desserts and drinks the place had to offer.

"I'm pissed," I suddenly spoke up.

"Why?" Taehyung asked with a sad expression.

"I was hoping this place would have ear shaped macarons or something," I answered.

Taehyung laughed and I let out a giggle myself.

"Too soon," Taehyung said.

"Too soon? The guy has been dead for decades-"

"Would you two like to order," a waitress asked as she stood by our table. She was looking at Taehyung in particular and giving him a flirtatious smile.

"I'll have the sunflower sorbet and a starry latte. And my boyfriend will have the almond blossom cake and an iris iced latte," he said and gave the waitress a sly smile.

Her expression darkened and she nodded, writing down our orders. She walked away towards the counter.

We ate in peace and headed home at around 7 pm. Of course, Taehyung didn't forget to kiss me yet again when I parked in front of his house to drop him off. I drove home myself with pink cheeks and new memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think there will be a few more chapters and then imma end it. I really wanna update Met by chance but I don't have any good ideas atm. I'll probably write more Introvert tho.

Thank you for reading ❤

-M