sadist lover.

The person's eyes shone brilliantly, the moonlight's glint reflecting on them, adding more to the longing, malicious expression the person's face was emitting while looking at a young student's polaroid beside the windowsill.

The image was special, just like the others pasted on a secret section of the person's wardrobe. It was a treasure- a wealth no one could replace unless the actual model inside the picture will be the one in the person's arms.

The person simpered and smiled, a crimson box on the left hand and a small customized blade on the other. Admiring the two objects, the person held it close to the heart, the memory of the person of interest flashed on mind as the person muttered,

"Shiota Nagisa, you will be mine."

—•—

“Let me out of here!”

It’s been hours since Nagisa woke up, hands tied together, her feet chained to the wall, imprisoning her in this strange and unfamiliar room. Her voice was getting raspier by the minute, and she fears that soon enough, her voice would be shunned from the outside world as well.

“I see that you’re awake, my love,” said a baritone voice which sent shivers down her spine. “Are you ready to be mine?”

“I’m nobody’s property you bastard,” Nagisa spat venomously, sending a cold look to her unknown captor. “And let me off these chains!”

The voice chuckled in the darkness. “That’s when you’re wrong, meine liebe. Don’t you remember the faithful day we became one?”

‘Someone, please... Help me...’

“March 13th,” he spoke, slowly walking towards the bluenette.

‘Save me...’

“23:11,”

’Karma...’

“Lover’s Point.”

‘...-kun?’

The bluenette’s world stopped as her captor brought her attention to him, lifting her chin to meet his mercury-amber eyes, a tint of bitterness etched on his face.

“HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT?!”

Karma slapped the bluenette’s porcelain face with the back of his palm. “HOW DARE YOU TRY TO LOOK AT ANOTHER MAN!”

“We were only collaborating! Why are you so shallo--”

“NOW I AM THE SHALLOW ONE?!” he cackled insanely, running a hand through his crimson hair exasperatedly. “I SHOULD BE THE ONE TELLING YOU THAT! WHY IS YOUR LOVE FOR ME SO SHALLOW, HUH NAGISA?!”

He grabbed a handful of her hair forcefully which made Nagisa scream loudly, tears now falling through her cheeks due to the pain.

“WE WERE SUPPOSED TO CHERISH EACH OTHER!”

The redhead slammed her head on the wall, blood now flowing on the side of her head.

“I TOLD YOU I WAS YOURS, AND YOU ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE!”

Nagisa could only muster a fearful look at her sadist lover’s direction with her last ounce of strength.

“AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!”

Karma lifted a customized blade, and in sheer anger and insanity, he thrusted it at Nagisa’s chest where the heart lies repeatedly.

“YOU.ARE.MINE.”

Silence.

The redhead snapped out and calmed down from his rage once the cries died out, and the basement was quiet once again.

“Nagisa?” he muttered, crouching at the lifeless bluenette who was bathing with her own blood, caressing her azure locks which he held in his arms.

“What was that? You admit you belong to me now?” Karma grinned, gazing at her blank eyes lovingly. “Silence means yes,” he said, taking out a promise ring from the small box, inserting it on her ring finger.

Then, realization hit him. His lover was not breathing anymore.

“WHAT?! NOW YOU DIE ON ME?!”

He looked at his bloody hands and abruptly stood up, dropping the bluenette he cradled earlier and the blade, trembling.

“No, no, no. I did not do this. I did not kill you. I DID NOT KILL YOU.”

The redhead fell on his knees, still quivering as he averted his attention from the sight, burying his face with his palms. His eyes brimmed with tears unconsciously as he muttered the words redundantly.

“I did not do this. Fear did.

—•—

I seriously messed up.

P.S

The location exists. It’s Japan’s version of the bridge in Paris.

Lover’s Point/Koibito Misaki,
Niigata Prefecture
Kashiwazaki, Japan.

Lover’s Point/Koibito Misaki, Niigata PrefectureKashiwazaki, Japan

SIGNED,
SweetPawn