reciprocate.

"I'd rather die than fall into that horrid End Class!"

"Oh really? You'd rather die?

How about... Now?"

---

• n a g i s a •

The bluenet grinned in silence as the certain thought flashed through his mind. He held a neatly designed sheet of cardboard tightly while taking simultaneous breaths to find the courage as he walked the path towards the finale.

'Happy White Day, Viyel-sama!'

"White Day has been officially opened. Finally," Nagisa muttered.

Yes, White Day. The occasion he had been waiting for since he became sure of his feelings for his one and only savior, Karma Akabane.

He knew it shouldn't be done. They were both males although he was more feminine. It would be awkward, too awkward for the two of them. But, he was hoping for even a single percent of assurance that his love wouldn't be in vain.

Once Nagisa had drawn near to his destination, he was both nervous and excited to what may happen. Catching a glimpse on a familiar redhead, he hurriedly ran, thinking that he might be a little too late.

"Karma-kun! Please accept this gift as a sign of affection!"

Turns out, he was...

"Ah, yes. Thank you, Okuda-san-"

Nagisa's grip on the paper loosened as his mind went blank.

'Of course. I should have known it was Okuda. Tch, I was too assuming...'

With tears falling from his eyes, he swiftly turned his back from the shattering view and ran away, dropping the cardboard on the process.

'I should have not been here.'

Meanwhile, Karma, with his human senses, heard a slight shifting of air at his back which made him turn his head, catching a slight shade of azure blue and a piece of white cardboard in his peripheral vision.

'Nagisa?'

---

"Nagisa-kun! Maehara and Isogai-kun asked us to explore the booths with them! Will you join?"

Nakamura asked, oblivious to the dark aura that was emitting from Nagisa's atmosphere. But his answer was not what she was expecting.

"No thank you."

Thinking that it was just one of his bipolar moments, the golden blonde shrugged it off and proceeded further.

'No one even cares...'

---

• k a r m a •

'Nagisa... Nagisa, where the heck are you?'

It's been a whole hour after walking circles arohnd the whole campus. Yet, he still don't get it. How is it so hard to find just one azure haired shota?

Thinking about the bluenet made Karma's cheek burn in admiration.

'How bold, Nagisa. That's what made me like you even more...'