take her away.

w a r n i n g : VULGAR

"I'll make her mine."

-•-

"...Room 548? Okay, I'll be there. Thank you."

I sighed, slumping on my swivel chair as I turned my phone off after the call.

I can't believe how Nagisa endures the pain of being with that man. Why can't she just leave him be?

You see, even though Nagisa's mother toned down her psychotic level for a while, it resurfaced again after her father petitioned for a divorce. It was approved but took a toll on Nagisa's future since her father had no more grip on her which meant that Hiromi held all the power. She forced Nagisa to be wed. It became more possible since she was a known businesswoman. Unfortunately, she was arranged to Gakushu Asano who in that moment was in love with somebody else.

It's been two years. And it's been long. And I believe it's time for me to make my move. Korosensei, praise me. I'm making the sanest decision of my life for once.

Nagisa, I'm going to take you away from him. Even if it's the last thing I'd do.

-•-

"Why do you have to be so stubborn, Nagisa?"

She just flashed a sheepish smile as she swayed her legs back and fro, obviously distracting herself from the tension which made me sigh exasperatedly.

"You could have easily left him with all the salary you're earning. What's stopping you, Nagi?"

"I can't leave him, Karma," she replied in a soft voice. "He's broken."

"And you're not?!" She looked down which made me smirk spitefully. "This is the 99th call I've received from this hospital with you in it. This is clearly abuse, Nagi! If this turns to a hundred calls, I swear I will drag you away from that f•cking mansion with my bare hands!"

I let out a deep breath as I placed my hand on her shoulders, looking at her azure orbs intently. "This will be the last time I will tell this to you as a friend. Leave him, Nagisa. Or else, I will be the one who will make you let him go," I placed my forehead on hers, brushing her hair comfortingly. "Stop making this harder for me, Nagi."

She closed her eyes, a stray tear fell from her eye. "I'm sorry for making you wait, Karma."

I won't be waiting anymore, Nagi...

-•-

A month later.

"G-Gakushu-kun, you're hurting me! Stop it!"

I quickly grabbed my car keys with me and hurriedly got inside, starting the engine without ending the call.

"Quit calling me that you b•tch. You have no right after you ruined my life!"

I almost got past the speed limit as I heard a crashing sound on the other line. "Nagisa? Hello?! Answer damn it!" I cursed repeatedly on my mind as the sight of their house drew nearer.

I slammed the door of my car shut as my senses panicked when I saw drops of blood, along with a bluenette lying on the cold floor with her head bleeding. I turned to the strawberry blond who was standing beside the glass table, holding a bloody vase as I glared deadly. "What the hell did you f•cking do to Nagisa?!"

I see him trying not to tremble at the sight but he cannot hide his quivering lips. "I-I did not mean it! She... I... We..."

I shut him off with my butterfly knife grazing his cheek as I held Nagisa between my arms, brushing off the blue locks of hair covering her eyes.

"I swear on my teacher's grave, if anything happens to Nagisa, you will never see the sun ever again."

I immediately alerted the nearest hospital, flying my way with the frightening thought Nagisa's life ticking rapidly by every passing minute.

—•—

SIGNED,
SweetPawn