Maybe I Just Shouldn't Of Come.

I had been parked in front of Justin's house for a little over three minutes. Finally I had enough courage to take Chandler to go see his father. I opened my door, got out of the car and then shut the door. I opened the back seat door took Chandler's car seat out, along with him, I shut the back door and was about to walk up to the stairway.

I stopped. 'Maybe I shouldn't of come.' I thought to myself. I quickly placed Chandler's car seat back into the car and got back into the car as I drove off I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Justin chasing my car.

I pulled over to the sidewalk and put the car in park. I just kept looking straight as he jogged up to the car. I didn't know what he'd say or do.

"You came." He said to me. "Technically I left" I said coldly. "Can we please just talk, I have so much I wanna say to you, so much I have to make right." He says learning onto my car. "You said that last time." I said, not even looking at him.

I saw him take a peek at Chandler. "Wow, he looks just like me." He says with a smile. "Yeah, imagine loving someone so much, that reminds you of someone you hate with every fiber of your body." I say gripping the steering wheel. 

"Nic- don't say that." He says. "Why? It's true, I love my son with everything I am, but you broke me Justin, you did this to me, and you can never change that." I said looking at him with tears in my eyes. "Now I know I shouldn't have come." I say wiping my eyes quickly and putting the car in drive without another word. 

All I could hear was Justin, begging for me to stop and come back.

Once I got home I brought Chandler to my room, fed him and let him sleep in my lap while I did some more schoolwork. 

My phone started buzzing and the name read Louis. I got up and put my sleeping baby in his crib and took the phone call in the hallway. 

"Well hello there dollface!" I say making myself laugh. "Hey! Mind if we have a quick chat?" He asks. "Well I didn't answer the phone for nothing." I say sarcastically. 

"Do you want to go on tour?" He asked. Truthfully, yes I did,  but at the same time, No.

I had this new baby to look after and school to catch up on, could I really afford to alter my life so drastically.

"I don't know Lou." I say sighing.  "Hear me out, you would have your own room at the hotels, you could have the back of any tour bus we're on so you and Chandler can have your own space, and there would always be someone around to watch him so you can focus on getting school done, and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity Nicole. I see why you're hesitant but I really think this is something you don't want to look back on and regret." He forces.

I chose to go. No turning back. "Okay." I say releasing the breath I has been holding. "Okay?" He asks, I can basically hear the smile through the phone. I walk back into my room and  look at my sleeping child. "Sure, this could be great for both Chandler and I." I say smiling.

(3 Months later)

We finally arrive at the hotel and I finally catch my breath. Chandler is 5 months old and so far the trip. although something I will NEVER forget, hasn't altered my life as much as I thought. Louis was right in the fact of having my own spaces, and having extra help when it came to the baby.

My new best friend is currently Harry, he is so great with Chandler and just really supportive, like the fun uncle you have that doesn't have any kids of his own and makes Christmas and basically every holiday great.

Liam is the sweetest guy ever, and loves playing with Chandler. Although Chandler is only 5 months, Liam enjoys entertaining him every chance he can, with all his free time.

Zayn, like everyone else sees is very shy. It's still taking time for him to warm up to me, and the new baby being on tour with him, but we seem to be getting off on the right foot.

Niall, oh Niall. He's my favorite, he is the one who is taking over Ryinn's active role of the big brother mode, since Ryinn couldn't be here. We get along really well and it's really nice fitting in so well with someone, being the outsider.

I set up the pac-N-play for Chandler to sleep in for the night and lay him in there and he soon lets himself fall back to sleep. I change into my PJ's and was in the process of washing my face when I hear a knock on the door.

I go to the main door and see Niall and Louis standing there. "You might want to see this." Louis says holding his phone up, Niall nodding his head furiously.