I'm Done Giving You Chances

It was about 4 AM when a nurse came in to check on Chandler's blood pressure, and all that type of stuff. They came in every four hours, so technically, whenever I finally got Chandler to sleep at night they'd come in and wake him up and he wouldn't go back down.

Justin hasn't come back to see the baby. Ryinn leaves briefly, only to shower, change, or eat something besides hospital food. Maci stops by a lot too. The baby and I get to go home tomorrow. I'm excited but I know it's going to be hard so, I'm terrified.

9am.

"Hey cutie." Louis said walking back into my hospital room looking at the baby.
Louis came and kissed me on the cheek and then went and picked Chandler up out of his carrier. I was packing up the baby bag.

I was sore, labor and birth were no joke. I quickly placed the bag in the pile of our things. I packed up as quickly as possible, I hate hospitals.

Every time I saw Louis with Chandler, it was amazing. He looked more like a father than anybody else did. Maybe it's because he has like four younger sisters.

*Next day*

We were finally home, Louis went back to his place, well Ambria's. I brought the baby out of Ryinn's car as he brought in everything else that we had brought/received at the hospital. I was already exhausted.

I put Chandler in his crib, surprised that Ryinn went out and bought all the things I needed. I laid Chandler down then went and laid down myself. I snuggled up to my blanket looking at the crib once more, seeing the picture Justin had given me on a small nightstand next to it. I got up and placed the picture flat down.

What happened to that guy. My brothers best friend, the one who I thought was gonna treat a girl right. But that's all a four year old could know. I went back to my bed, cuddled up to the blanket and drifted to sleep.

(Dream)

"You're beautiful and even though he can't see that I do." Louis said while kissing my Jawline. "C'mon, just tell everyone else Chandler's mine, I want to adopt him, I want him to be mine, change his last name to Tomlinson, Chandler Olsen Tomlinson, It flows." He said as contact between my collarbone and his lips were really connecting.

"I can't! What if we don't work out, I don't want him to think both of his dads left him." I said breathing heavily. He stopped and said "I'd never leave you." I closed my eyes, and opened them once more to see me alone in a white room, the sound of a crying baby was very loud. Making me cover my ears, as the white long sweater slid off my shoulder, I was scared. Suddenly the cry's stopped to the sound of Ryinn's voice saying "Hey, it's okay buddy, it's okay."

(Dream ends)

I woke up and sat up instantly and looked at the crib that was empty, to see Ryinns back to my left feeding Chandler. "He was hungry, and I didn't want to wake you up." He said turning his neck to face me.

I moved over to see what he was doing at first. I looked down at Chandler who's eyes were wide and alert then I looked back at Ryinn who's eyes sparkled just looking at Chandler. I leaned in closer to the boys resting my chin on the back of Ryinns shoulder.

"Thank you." I whisper. I can feel his head turn to me. "For everything. With this baby, with the mess I made with Justin, to helping raise me. I'm so grateful and you never get to hear me say it but- thank you." I say.

"Anytime Nic." He says before kissing my forehead.

I know it's short I'm sorry. REMEMBER COMMENT! JUSTCOLE OR LOUCOLE?!! I KNOW REALLY STUPID NAME BUT THAT'S ALL I GOT AND I THINK I'M GONNA END THIS BOOK SOON BUT CARRY IT ON IN LIKE A DIFFERENT SERIES TYPE THING, YES NO. COMMENT ANYTHING YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BOOK BELOW, WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE PART, LEAST FAVORITE? OR DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, YOU CAN COMMENT OR INBOX ME(:xx