You Got Old....And Wrinkly!

HERE YOU GUYS GO....YA'LL LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER? COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER BELOW AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE...THIS STORY ALMOST HAS 1000 VOTES! I MY START TO DO LIKE 50 READS 10 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS ON EVERY CHAPTER TO POST THE FUTURE ONE, DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT SO PLEASE WHEN YOU READ IT JUST VOTE AND BE LIKE SHE DESERVES THIS AND MAKE ME SMILE CAUSE I'M REALLY STRESSED AND AT A BAD TIME IN MY LIFE SO YEAH MAKE ME FEEL BETTER! I'LL RANT ON LATER.

I was doing my best trying to keep the boys in their seats while we waited for our plane to arrive to the airport. Leo was chasing Chandler around the seats, running and crawling everywhere. 

"BOYS!" I yelled catching both their attention. "Come over here now!" I said sternly. "What makes you think it's okay to act this way in such a public area!" I asked once they approached. "I don't know I'm sorry mommy." Chandler said. "I get that but listen you two have to behave okay we're about to go see Leo's daddy, and all your uncles, Uncle Harry, Uncle Niall, Uncle Liam and Uncle Zayn, you remember them don't you Chandler?" I asked smiling at him. He nodded his head. "You were only a baby when your we had to leave daddy Leo." I said kissing his forehead. "Listen if I take you to the McDonalds, will you two please calm down, stay in your seats and nap on the plane?" I said trying to make a deal with them. "They both nodded their heads rapidly.  I smirked and grabbed my purse and grabbed their hands.

"Can I get, 2 chicken nugget kids meal, and two chocolate milks with those, um then can I get the ten piece chicken nugget meal?" I said. "Okay ma'am and your name?" The teen asked me behind the counter. "Nicole." I said while picking up Leo who kept pulling on my jacket.

"You guys have to go potty?" I asked as we were about to leave after finishing our meal. Both boys shook their heads no. We were about to leave when the teen girl from the cash register stopped us. "Are you Nicole Daigle?" she asked eagerly. "Um it depends who's asking," I responded. "Hi I'm Maya, you don't know me, but I'm a huge One Direction fan." She said smiling.

Oh God I know where this is going don't you.

"K?" I nodded my head somewhat looking amused with her. "Well you're the girl who Louis is obsessed with, I mean he talked about you in his last interview, and I mean you had his kid why can't you guys just please get married!?" the girl said while kind of begging.

I remember being fifteen. I would always be having sleepovers with Jess and Ambria to talk about our school life and my crushes on Louis and my very tiny crush on Justin.

"Yes I did have his child but- wait he talked about me?" I said putting a strand of hair behind my ear. God I sounded fourteen.

"Yeah he was talking about how he was gonna have his son live with him for two months and the girl he loved would be living there also. "Oh well that's pleasant, But i really have to go now, our plane is going to be boarding shortly." I said trying to get loose of the girl. "Wait I know this sounds weird but can I have a picture with you and Leo?" she begged taking out her phone. "Um why not?" I stated. I held Chandlers hand even though he wasn't in the picture and I put Leo on my hip for the picture.

"Thank you so much" she squealed. I exited the McDonald and walked back to where our gate was and we  got back ten minutes before the plane boarded.

**************************AFTER THE FLIGHT****************************************

We landed in LA and oh my word was it hot in that airport. I knew the boys weren't going to be picking me up cause they were filming a music video for their new single, Best Song Ever! Niall sent me a Demo and holy fudge was it catchy.

When we arrived at the airport they had Paul pick me and my sons up. "Paul!" I said hugging him. "You remember Chandler and Leo." I said after our embrace. "How could I forget!" Hey said giving both the boys high fives. "So you already got your luggage?" he said. I nodded and showed him my two large suitcases, while the boys had their own backpack and little suitcases, which Paul pulled so I could hold their hands so they wouldn't run off.

When we got to the hotel I put the boys on the tour bus and let them jump around.I fed them some lunch and had them change their clothes. when Paul drove us to the set I got anxiety a bit. I hadn't seen Louis for almost a year, like face to face. And last time I had it was weird. He had told me about El. And I know they broke up, and I know I'm still married but I did take my ring off and I was basically alone except for two kids.

"LOUIS!" Chandler shouted running towards the tall boy with brown hair. I looked at him as he caught the boy who jumped up into his arms. I looked at my outfit and regretted it. we both had on jean jackets, yes mine looked more fitting on me cause it's made for women but still. WTF!

"Chandler!" Louis said, "how ya doing?" He asked smiling at him. "Good I colored you a picture wanna see it!" He asked. "I would love to!" Louis asked placing the young boy back on his feet. I released Leo's hand and watched as he ran over to his father. "Dada!" He said pointing to Louis. "Yes that's right I am your Dada, come here and give me a hug!" Louis said grabbing his son. I don't think  I've ever seen anyone so happy. Here was a guy who hadn't seen his own child due to his career schedule and the kid was way to young to understand the whole matter of it, and goes and calls him Dada like he knows the whole story. I was literally shocked.

"Hey babe." A old man said walking up to me. He had a little bunch of blonde strips of hair on his head like a comb over and was in a business suit that didn't fit his body shape very well. "Uhhh hi?" I said kind of scared. "Relax Nic it's me." The man said using his real voice now. "Niall!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. "I missed you so much!" I said into his ear. "I missed you too." He said hugging me back. I could tell he was smiling. when we let go I looked over at Louis admiring the pages of artwork the boys colored for him on the plane.

"Go say hi, I'm gonna turn back to my real self and I'll be back." He said. "Mommy." Chandler said running up. "What is it sweetie?" I asked. "Daddy Louis wants you, and who this!?" Chandler said pointing to Niall. "Sweetie don't point it's rude, And it's uncle Niall!" i said patting his back. "Uncle Niall you got old...and wrinkly! Chandler said. I giggled a little. "Go tell Daddy Louis I'll be over in a second." I told Chandler. " And you, please turn into hot Niall again." I said smiling. " You think I'm hot?" Niall said. "That's for me and young Niall to know." I said winking at him and walking over to Louis.

Make it or Break it.

SO I WANNA KNOW YOU GUYS BETTER LETS DO LIKE A QUESTION OF........THE CHAPTER... THIS CHAPTERS QUESTION:

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ONE DIRECTION MUSIC VIDEO?

COMMENT BELOW AND REMEMBER COMMENT OR INBOX ME IF YOU'D LIKE A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW WHO'S DESERVES IT I DON'T KNOW LMAO OKAY WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME

BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!