Dealing With Things Way Beyond My Maturity Level

It was Friday, also the championship game.

Ambria's cousin Louis came to visit. Everyone knew I had the biggest crush on Louis. When Ambria asked if I wanted to see Louis, I said no. Yes, I was technically still single. Justin and I hadn't really talked about our kissing war. I always liked Louis, But I didn't want him to see me this way.

I'm dealing with things way beyond my maturity level. I'm just about nine months along, and I'm still so not prepared.

(The next day)

I was sitting playing with Gracie when I got a text from Louis begging me to meet up with him, I said I would soon, I lied and said I was busy. I was having Grace jumping up and down when it happened.

"Maci!" I yelled, I was in the living room, she was in the kitchen. "What!" She yelled back. "Either I just peed my pants, or." I started saying. "Or?" Maci replied, I could hear her computer typing slow down. "It's go time!"
*****************************************
We got to the hospital, Ryinn filled out the papers while Maci tried calming me down throughout all the pain. Jesslynn showed up, I knew I couldn't do this without her. She missed the game to be here with me. She knew I was sorry, and I knew she was too.

I had been there for three hours and was only like 4 centimeters. The pain was unbearable. It was in my back, my stomach, some in the downstairs area if you know what I mean.

I was in labor for maybe another six hours. I was finally 10 centimeters when I started pushing.

Ryinn was in the waiting room with Grace, Maci was holding my left leg while Jess held my right. I had been pushing for nine minutes and I could feel sweat drops form on my forehead.

Nineteen minutes later there it was. The little cry I've been waiting me entire life to hear.

There it was, There he was.