Chapter twelve-Plan

Dan swung open the door to his share apartment with Matt. He threw his school bag across the hallway and hooked up his coat onto the rack.

"Home early?" Matt announced from the kitchen. Matt hadn't attended school that day because he had caught the flu by one of his friends.

Dan walked into the kitchen to find Matt working away over the stove. "What are you cooking there?" Dan asked not really caring what his friend was doing but he simply wanted to start a conversation. "Some pasta. Want any?" Matt asked.

Dan shock his head. "You know Wilbur right?". Of course Matt knew who he was, Dan didn't know how to bring the topic up. Matt nodded."You wouldn't know why he was sulking during school?" Dan asked Matt.

"I saw Jack and Slazo hooking up at that school trip we went on. So I told him so that he'll know." Matt responded as he took a massive spoon full of pasta out of the pot and into his bowl. Matt sat down next to Dan.

"Didn't Rhianna already tell you this?" Matt questioned Dan. Dan shook his head. "Nope". Dan walked out of the kitchen and into his bedroom, leaving Matt alone to eat pasta.

He took out his half finished English essay out of his bag and put on his desk. Dan was trying to concentrate on his paper but all he could think about what happened. Dan no longer felt attracted to Jack but instead he felt disappointed at the fact that Jack would so such a thing to Wilbur.

Dan unlocked his phone and decided to message Jack.

Dan
Hey Jack.

Jack
Hey dude. Something wrong?

Dan
Well kinda but also not really. There is this rumour that you and Slazo hooked up at the school trip.

Jack
What? Who told you?

Dan
Rhianna did.

Jack
Got to go

Dan didn't want to lie to Jack but he felt the need to protect Matt and he didn't want to throw Matt under the bus. Dan didn't think much of it since he never really spoken to Rhianna before and he didn't class her as a friend. Dan wasn't going to talk to her and she wasn't going to talk to him if she found out that Dan told a lie.

About five hours passed since Dan messaged Jack, Dan had finally finished is essay. Dan walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, when he saw Matt.

Matt was fast asleep on the dinning room table, with a almost completed pot of penne pasta. Dan shook Matt awake. "Hey. You do know that it's 10:45pm and you've been sleeping on the table for the past five hours. Right?" Dan said as he got a glass out from the cupboards.

Matt didn't even respond to Dan but simply went back to sleep. Dan got his water and went back to his room to have a kip.

At school

Jack and Slazo both walk into school with their heads down. Jack had told Slazo what Dan had said the night before. They both believed him.

Slazo and Jack walk down the halls trying to find an empty table to sit at, when they both spotted Rhianna. "Remember what we told her?" Slazo rhetorically asked Jack.

"Yep. She tells anyone, we get Charlie." Jack responded. They both finally found a table, far enough away from either Charlie or Rhianna, so that they couldn't hear them and so that Slazo and jack could plan.

Jack pulled out a note book and pen out from his bag and started to write down notes. Slazo checked the area to make sure no teacher or student could hear them.

"So what I'm thinking is, since Charlie has an after school club and he is unable to walk home with his mates. And the fact that he walks through a heavily wooded park to get home. We either kill him dead there or we bring him back to where we kepted Rhianna." Jack whispered his plan to Slazo.

It took Slazo a while to give Jack an answer since alot of kids had just walked right passed them, but mainly due to the fact that Slazo couldn't chose which idea he liked the most.

"Kill him there. If we take him back and then kill him, we will have to drag his body out anyway. And people might see us". Slazo responed. Slazo didn't really care which plan they picked so he had to ballshit out an answer.

"It's a plan. See you after school at 4:15pm when Charlie gets out of club. I'll nick some knifes from the cooking class." Jack shook his hand and walked to class.

Sulking- to be miserable for a extended period of time and to show that you are miserable.
Penne pasta-a type of pasta
Kip-a nap.
Nick- to steal something quickly