Chapter Ten-Back Home

-Sorry for not updating this in years I kinda didn't want to write anymore for the respects of soothouse but I'm bored so here's another chapter-

"Will, we missed you" Charlie  announced as Will entered the schools doors. Will walked up to David and wrapped his arms around him.

The bell rang for the first period. David grabbed Wilbur's upper arm and dragged him to Science. As they reached the classroom door, a new teacher came out of the class.

"Good morning class. As you have realised, I am a new teacher at this school. For the mean time, I will allow you to sit next to your friends. But if I hear talking, I will move you. Understand?" The new teacher said in a strict tone which put Wilbur off guard.

Wilbur and David sat right at the back of the classroom. Wilbur took out his science text book and glared out of the window. David looked at Wilbur's face, his face didn't seem right to David. Will normally looked happy and full of life, but today he looked depressed.

"You okay? How was therapy?" David asked. Wilbur signed "where's Jack? I need to speak to him. I know what happened at the museum. Matt told me"

The science classroom overlooked the school doors, anyone in the classroom could clearly see who comes in and who comes out the school. Wilbur's face lit up. "Bingo!" Wilbur whispered David. Will stood up out of his seat and walked towards the classroom door. But he was stopped.

"Pardon me? Where the bleedy hell do you think you are going? You've still got 45mintues of this class." The teacher shouted straight at wills face. Wilbur dogged the teacher up and down and simply walked out of class.

Wilbur had spotted Jack from outside the window. Just from the quick glance of Jack, Wilbur was livid. Will rushed to the schools entrance in the hopes of seeing him.

"YOU!" Wilbur shouted in Jacks direction and he pointed directly at him. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"

Every one that was close to Wilbur and Jack, started to circle around them. Jack confusion grew more and more as he just stood and looked at will.

"Will is everything okay?" Jack said in a confused tone, glancing back at his friends in confusion."WHAT THE DUCK DO YOU THINK? YOU SHAGGED SLAZO" Wilbur anger got the better of him and he couldn't control his emotions. He collapsed to his knees and started to cry.

Rhianna, who just walked into school, noticed Wills melt down, ran over to him. "Come with me" Rhianna pulled Wilbur up by his arms and walked him over to the unused drama studio.

Lunch time

Charlie, George and David were all sat around a table. "Oi, Dave let me copy your French homework." George said as he was pulling out his incomplete French homework out his backpack. Rhianna walked up to the boys.

Charlie looked up from his sandwich to look at Rhianna. Rhianna sat down at the table and instantly put her hand down. "Hey hey hey. What's wrong? You broke up with RT?" Charlie asked with a mouth full of sandwich.

"Are you dumb?" Rhianna responded without even lifting her head up. "Yes I'm okay but Wilbur isn't. I think he has memory loss. He can't remember what happened at the party and he still thinks he's dating Jack."

David looked up. "Also apparently, at the museum school trip, Slazo and Jack hooked up in the bathrooms. Matt saw it all happen. Matt told Wilbur".

"We need to talk to Matt now. Where is he?" George responded as he copied David's homework. "He normally walks around during lunch". George also added.

Rhianna looked around and made direct eye contact with Matt. "Bingo! You come here" Rhianna clicked her fingers and pointed at Matt. "So you saw Slazo and Jack shag, correct?"

"I mean, yeah I did. So I was in the bathroom and I heard, you know fucking noises. I looked into the toilet cubicle and saw them. They let the door open." Matt explained.

"Was Jack top?" Charlie asked but he was instantly smacked by Rhianna. "This is not the time" Rhianna whispered.

I'll update more and write more.
I just didn't have any ideas on what to write. Hoped you enjoyed and sorry for the wait.

Slang I used:
1-shagged=to have sex
2-melt down=to cry uncontrollably
3-smacked=to hit someone this word is normally used by children