Chapter Seven-Cubical

/kiss warning/
/sorry/

"WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BAKEY" Slazo chanted as he bursted through Jack's bedroom door. He rolled sleeping Jack into the centre of his bed, so that he had just enough space to squeeze on to the bed with him. Slazo snuggled up against Jack, putting his arm around Jack's waist, he squeezed him closer to hug Jack.

"It's not even 5am yet. What are you even doing Slazo? Can't wake me up like a normal person?" Jack said half asleep. "You forgot?" Slazo was surprised by the lack of Jack's knowledge. "We have a school trip today and we have to leave the apartment by 6am. And I'm just waking you up like how I have done since we moved in with each other "

Slazo got out of Jack's bedroom allowing him to get dressed and pack his school bag. Slazo had been waiting for this school trip for weeks, the school was going on a trip to a museum, then traveling down to the port nearby afterwards. This sounded boring to everyone who was going on the trip, but museums was one of the only things that excited Slazo nowadays. Looking in at the glass cases filled of historical weapons, dinasour bones or even broken pottery made Slazo contect with his childhood. Memories of digging up his backgarden in the hopes of discovering some hiden gold.

Jack finally dressed himself and packed his school bag after what has seemed three hours. "Here. I made you a lunchbox for the trip." Slazo said while handing over a plastic tupperware box, with a sandwich and a packet of crips inside. "Oh! We better be going by now if we want to make it on the trip" Jack said whilst looking at his watch.

On the bus

"I saved the two of you a seat" Charlie shouted from the back of the bus whilst hitting two empty spaces. Slazo and Jack made their way from the front of the bus to the back.

Rhianna leaned down into her seat, resting both of her feet on the top of the head rest of the seat in front. "Yes! I get to miss P.E today!" Rhianna joyfully cheered to Charlie. "Oi! Look at what I brought" Charlie said whilst digging through his school bag to pull out a packet of roast beef Monster Munch. "I'll trade ya-" Rhianna didn't get to finish her sentence before George got involved.

"Right pack it in the pair of you. Trading food just leads to fighting. Don't start fighting just because Wilbur isn't here. Just for once be nice to each other" George sounded just like a father controlling his kids.

"Settle down, settle down. I need to take attendance, then we can set of on the trip." The supervisor for the trip announced to a bus filled with teenagers.

"Oliver?" "Here sir"
"Jessica?" "Here sir"
"David?"  "I'm here sir"
"Owen?" "Here sir"

The list of student's names went on until it reached the end. The supervisor sat in his seat and patted the bus drivers shoulder to signal that it was time to drive off.

"Who's excited?" David said starting a conversation amongst the group. "I'm excited, I can't wait!" Slazo said. "Of course you are Slazo, im only coming on this trip so I can get out of doing exercise. I couldn't care about museums to be honest with you." Rhianna followed up after Slazo.

The drive from the school to the Muessum took about two hours, almost every student had fallen alseep. "Everyone wake up! We are here. Buddy up and explore the Muessum, take one of these maps so you don't get lost" The teacher shouted down the bus, waking up the students who just moaned angrily in reply.

Slazo and Jack both grabbed a map off the teacher and wondered off into the Muessum. First checking out the weapons section which was heavily populated by visiters. "Um hey Jack, could i- um possibly hold your umm-arm or hand? I don't like being in crowed spaces I get anxious" Slazo whispered to Jack so that no one else in the muessum would hear him asking. Jack didn't reply but instead just taking Slazo's hand and guiding him away from the massive group of visters.

The pair ended up in an empty area of the muessum which was showcasing rare ores and metals. "Jack. We're alone now, you can let go of my hand."

"No it's fine. I like holding hands with someone and it's fine since I like you anyway" Jack explained. "And also I wanted to get closer to you anyway, I know that we're roommates but I don't feel like we're close, you know?" Jack said in a seductive tone which weirded out Slazo. Jack pulled Slazo into a hug, Jack pushed his hands into Slazo's jumper to touch his back. "Jack I don't think we should be doing this. We're in public and I know about your crush on Wilbur and I don't want to get in the middle of it." Slazo pulled Jack's hands of off his back.

"What crush?" Jack snorted-laughed and grabbed Slazo by the arm and pulled him to the male toilets behind them. Slazo got pushed into the disabled toilet cubicle, knock his back against wall and Jack locked the door.

Putting his hands around Slazos hips he asked "Do you want this?". Slazo just nodded. Jack grabbed Slazos neck to make both of their lip collide. Jack grabbed Slazos hands, which were awkwardly placed on Jack's stomach, and pinned them up against the wall. Jack forced his tonge into Slazos mouth, waiting for Slazo to except it. He did and they started to makeout.

Two minutes into their makeout, Slazo pushed Jack onto the corner of the toilet cubicle so that Jack was sat up leading against the wall. Slazo straddled Jack's legs, Jack pulled of Slazos jumper to reveal his muscular chest.

"Fuck" Jack moaned as he felt Slazos abs. Slazo started to breath heavily as he was felt up. Just when Jack lent in to kiss Slazo again his phone rang.

He answered.

(Jack) "Hello?"

(Rhianna) "OI! Where are the pair of you? You promised to meet us at the café for lunch."

(Jack) "Shit! Sorry we forgot. We're coming now. Tell the others too."

(Rhianna) "Hurry up! David and Charlie are fighting over different colours of straws and George has completely given up trying to parent us."

The call ended quickly. Slazo put his jumper back on and left the toilet cubicle to fix his hair so no one would have the slightest idea on what could of happened. "Dude what are you doing? Lunch ends in ten minutes and we are the other side of the muessum to the café. We'll just tell them that we couldn't see them or that we missed lunch."

Jack eagerly wanted to carry on. "Come on! I know you want to!" Jack stood in the toilet cubicle doorway looking at Slazo sexually hoping that he'll come back in so that they can finish what they started. Slazo walked towards the cubicle and he was pulled in by Jack. The door locked once again.

Soothouse-The Oncoming (Just A Normal Story With Very Little Shipping)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara