Chapter Six-Messages

It was 3:50pm on a Tuesday night, and all of soothouse, apart from Wilbur, was in David's, Charlie's and George's shared apartment.

Everyone was seated on the living room sofa apart from Rhianna who was walking up and down the apartment looking distressed. "Okay since I have everyone here, I wanted to talk about what happened to Wilbur yesterday." She announced whilst climbing on top of coffee table in front of TV to compensate for he lack of height. "So, I went through all of your phones, when none of you were looking, to see if any of you messaged or phoned anyone at the time of Wilbur's disappearance."

Charlie stood up from George's lap and shouted " You sneeky little bitch!", whilst pointing at Rhianna. George tried to calm Charlie down by gently placing his hands on Charlie's lower back and pulling him back down to his knee.

"Oi, first off you didn't even let me finish my sentence and secondly I didn't find anything of value to the topic anyway." Rhianna spoke in an annoying-sister tone. "But I did find these important messages from Matt to Dan. So let's look at the laptop." Rhianna had pulled up an allfully made PowerPoint. Which only consisted of screenshots of Matt's and Dan's messages and badly drawn arrows, which pointed at the messages.

"We don't need to see those. Let's get back to the topic, shall we?" Matt stood up from his seat on the sofa and attempted to close Rhianna's PowerPoint but Rhianna reacted quickly and pushed him back. "Get back to your space, you disgusting person. I think that Jack needs to see these messages since he is dating Dan, right?". Rhianna clicked on the next slide.

Matt took a quick look at the messages and ran out of the shared apartment. "Guard that door David, make sure this asshole doesn't make a run for it too" Rhianna demanded David.

"See you....saterday.....blah blah blah.......miss you baby.... Wait WHAT? BABY?!!?" Jack skim read the messages and ended up bursting out crying and walked towards the door. "Wait Jack it's not what it looks like" Dan said it in a calming tone to try and fix what was happening.

"It's not what it looks like, huh? Well it does sure look like you're che-cheating on me with Mat-Matt" Jack couldn't even finish his sentence with out crying even more. He lifted up his hand to his nose to stop it from running amd he wiped his tears from his cheeks. Jack opened the door and left, no one tried to stop him from leaving.

"Got anything to say now bitch?" Rhianna stood just inches away from Dan with her arms folded to intimate him. "Well, no not really. Jack was just my side hoe to be honest with you. My side boyfriend if you will. It was Matt's idea to get a third person in our relationship and I just agreed with him because I thought it could be fun. You know since Jack is sexy and all, I thought It could work but hey, it didn't. So I better find Matt so we can both go back to our apartment to FUCK EACH OTHER" Dan acted and sounded just like a fuck-boy,  after his speach he made his way to the door. David, who was still guarding his apartment door at this point, grabbed ahold of Dan's upper arm and fiercely pulling him in front of him.

"Oh, no you don't. You sit back down on the sofa and you can explain why you thought this was a good idea to do this. Slag!." Dan was aggressively pulled from the door to the living room and then pushed down on the sofa. Rhianna, David, George and Charlie all stood around him waiting for his 'amazing' explanation.

Jacks apartment
/Yes his roommate is Slazo. I'd ran out of other soothouse members and I needed someone to be his roommate/

As soon as Jack opened his front door his body collapsed in the hallway. His roommate, who was in the next room over, overheard the noise and went to see what happened. Slazo peered round his bedroom door and found, Jack laying breathless panting on the floor.

"Jack, are you alright? What happened? Are you drunk? On drugs? Can I have some?" Slazo pulled up Jack so that he was sat up on one of their kitchen chairs. "Rough school day, huh?" Slazo joked hoping to change Jack's current emotional state.

"No. Dan cheated on me with Matt. I ran back from David's apartment when I heard the news, that's why I collapsed. Its like an hour away. Dan and I have only been date since George's party, that only happened on Saturday. Four days! Four days and this shit already happens." Jack firmly stated the first half of his speech and joked around in the second half.

"Sorry to hear that mate, I'll cook you up some amazing food to chear you up. And to clear your mind. So, change of subject but how is Wilbur doing? You visited him yesterday at the hospital, has his condition improved or?" Slazo said while cooking up some egg and hotdog.

"Why is everyone telling me I visited Wilbur last night! I wasn't even there! For God sake!" Jack angrily said. "What ever drugs you're on I need to have some man. I drove you down to the hospital last night, you idiot. I watched you go into the hospital. I came to pick you up at 10pm like you said but you came out. I tried to phone you but you never answered. I couldn't be filed to wait so i drove off." Slazo spoke to Jack as if Jack was his younger brother.

Slazo brought over Jack's meal, an undercooked hotdog in the shape of a heart with a random egg cracked into the centre on top of a piece of bread. "I saw this meal on Instagram, and thought my best buddy would live that" Slazo explained "Cheers mate" Jack thanked-sartasicly Slazo as he walked back into his room to go back on Reddit.

Jack thought about what Slazo said. 'He drove me to the hospital' He thought to himself. ' Then how did I end up at Dan's apartment?'.

His memory clicked, he remembered what happened that night. He was raped by Daniel.