Chapter Eight-Balcony

/I have use the dialogue and the plot of this chapter from an 'Also Fitz' video where they talking about stoires that happened when they were high. I recommend to watch it and give them support./

"Wilbur! We missed you so much. How are you, dude?" David ran up to Wilbur excited to see him after a week of intensive care. "I feel good. How's Jack doing I heard what happened with him and Jack?" Wilbur asked.

"Uh-hhh, he doing great. We hanged out on the muessum school trip." Slazo butted in to the conversation to try to change the topic away from Jack.

Everyone apart from Jack, were in the penthouse of David, George's and charlies apartment celebrating Wilbur's release from hospital. George had set up folded-up tables with bowls of party foods.

"Hey Slazo, when is Jack coming?" Wilbur asked Slazo who was at the other end of the rooftop. Slazo replied "I'm not too sure. But I can phone him if you want?". Wilbur nodded.

Slazo unlocked his phone and went into his contacts to phone Jack. He put the phone onto speaker mode so everyone in the party could hear Jack.

"Hey Babe! Something wrong?" Jack said in his normal-calming voice. The party went silent and everyone looked at Wilbur as if he had something on his face.

Wilbur pulled David aside onto the balcony. "David, I wanted to tell you that I always valued you as a friend an-and I-its about time that i-i just put an end to it". Wilbur stuttered. David looked shocked"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I just don't know if I can put up with this anymore....the stress from hospital and everyone."

David grabbed Wilbur's arm hard and tried to drag him back where the party was. Wilbur managed to break out of David's grip and bolted to the railing of the balcony. "LOOK!" Wilbur scream at David to catch his attention again so he would walk away. David turns around to see Wilbur leaping over the balcony railing and getting his balance on a small ledge on the opposite side of the railing.

Wilbur let's go of the railing and puts his hands above his head making himself free stand fourty stories above the ground. "I guess this is it David" Wilbur mutters with a serious look on his face. David's heart sinks, trying to judge if he was joking or being serious. David came to the realisation weather it was a joke or not Wilbur was a position where he could die.

Wilbur turned around so he was no longer facing David but facing the city skyline. David quietly walked up to Wilbur and attempted to grab his arm to pull him back behind the railing. It worked, Wilbur was laying face up on the balcony.

"The actual fuck are you two doing?" A voice echoed around David and Wilbur. Wilbur rolled over on to his front to see who it was, Jack.

"He fucking stood over the balcony!" David blurted out. "Shit! Fuck you did that you twit?" Jack said sternly.

"You're dating Slazo now, slag. How could you do this to me? You know I love you and you fucking love me. What's wrong with you? One person not enough? You're starting to act like Matt and Dan!" Wilbur said. Wilbur pushed passed Jack, who was standing in the door frame, and walking back into the party.

"Hey Wilbur back! Time to cut the cake!" Rhianna cheered. "You alright? You were outside for along time" Rhianna whispered to Wilbur as George and Charlie cut the cake like a weird couple.

"Yeah, yeah. I went to get some air" Wilbur whispered back.

/Not sure where this chapter went and I don't know where the story will go after this. I'm not sticking to my plot line I planed./
/twit-Another word for Twat but I like to use twit more.
Slag-a term for someone who sleeps around with people usually used towards women/