chapter one-Monday morning

It was a miserable Monday morning, and Wilbur and David were waking to school.
"What classes do you have today?" David said in a cheerful tone trying to make himself forget that's it a Monday morning.
"I'm pretty sure I have P.E then French" said Wilbur. French class was Wills favourite class since he got to sit next to Jack, his crush.
"Cool, cool. So I have this idea ri-"before David could finish his sentence the school bell rang. Wilbur and David sprinted towards the school doors, said their goodbyes and rushed towards class.

Wilbur somehow made it in time for P.E even though the gym was the opposite side of the school. He sat down in a space close to the changing rooms so he'll be able to choose the area of the changing room in the corner. It made Wilbur feel more safe, than to be out in the open for anyone to laugh at him.
"I'm going to take attendance, then get in to your gym wear and meet me on the fields for cross-country running" the overly joyful P.E teacher announced to a bunch of teenagers who would rather eat rat poison then be running a cross-country in 0°C temperature.

"Theo?" "Here sir"
"Oscar?" "Here sir"
"Brian?" "Here sir"
This was the part Wilbur dreaded, wondering if any of his friends were in. Too shy to look around at the class incase he made eye contact with anyone.

"George?" "I'm here sir" a familiar voice ecoed around the gym hall. 'Great' Wilbur thought to himself 'At least I have someone to talk to'.

"Wilbur?" "Here sir" Wilbur anxiously said praying that he didn't say it in a weird way. The end of the attendance came and about 15 teenagers piled into a changing room.

"Oi, William bruv. I didn't know you were in. I thought you still have your hangover from last night party." George said way too loudly for Wilburs liking but he went with it since he and George have been friends since year 3.

After 10 minutes of chatting and changing both George and Wilbur left the school to meet the rest of the class on the cross-country field. When the P.E teacher explained the rules for what to do, George whispered "You do know that Jack is in school right? You two sit next to each other in French, don't you?"
Wilbur stumbled out a faint"Ye-yeah we d-do. Why?" "You don't know? Well Jack has been asked out by Dan and I believe they're dating now, it happened at my party last night. I thought i should remind you since you have a crush on him" George whispered quickly before running down the cross-country court, Wilbur slowly jogged thinking about what George said and trying to remember what happened last night.

Jacks POV(this doesn't really make sense and it doesn't really do anything for the plot but I wrote it so here you go)

"Bye Dan-baby see you after my French class. We'll meet in the library" I watched him walk down the stairs and into his English class down the hall. I hope that didn't sound forced. Okay calm down it's geography class next, your favourite class only because it gives a view of the schools playing fields and the forest behind it.

"Okay class settle down, and please get out your notes from last lesson. I'm going to go over what I said since some people were off sick" Mr Brown,the geography teacher, said in a monotone voice.

Fuck I wasn't here last class but I can't be bothered to listen. Ohhhh the P.E class are on the field, woah more entertaining then to listen to Mr Brown. Okay let's see if i can spot the people I know, nope don't know you, never seen you before, who are you, wait what Wilbur takes P.E??!!!??! Oh I forgot I turned him down for Dan. Why did I do that last night, I love Wilbur not Dan.

Normal tense now

"Hello? Are you deaf or what?" Mr Brown shouted in Jacks face. "Outside now I'm not going to teach children who think staring at nature is more important then my class. Stand outside and I'll call a member of staff to give you a detention."

Jack willingly walked out the class and stood with his back to the classroom door. Jack hated the geography teacher with a passion, so any chance to get out of the room he took.

'Well might as well walk down to French since I've got 5 minutes before 2 period class bell rings.' Jack quietly said outloud. He took his time to walk, passing the other classes peering into the widows for no real reason but to be nosey.

RING RING RING

That dreadful noise rang throughout the school, swarms of teenagers rushed for their next class. Jack waited outside French class for Wilbur to show up and apologise for what had happened that night.